2004-07-18

par-tay, par-tay!!!

it's Rica's pre-birthday celebrations today!!!! honestly, and REALLY frankly, I'd rather stay home to catch up on my sleep.. but it's RICA's birthday, I HAVE to go... I CANNOT miss out on my BEST FRIEND'S 18th birthday!!!
it's outrageous if I did that! (miss her birthday, that is)
 
Anyway, I haven't been blogging much..
Let me re-cap abit of stuff to keep everyone else updated.... hahaha.... (I'm a popular girl, so have to let my 'fans' know about what goes on, right? *winkz*)
 
muahaha.. okay okay...
anyway, Wednesday evening, I went back to school for viola.. I met up with soek, arden, ian, ghim hock, allison, peisuan, ee ren and khim... back at Food Junction's... to get my rackets back.. I have this feeling that those two badminton rackets are gonna have a permanent place in peisuan's locker.. hahaha.. well, I don't mind getting a locker for myself.. but it's a little expensive, I'm not sure if mom would allow it... trust me, whenever I use a locker, no one else's stuff gets to get in... :S It's a proven fact on that... I make VERY good use of lockers ALL the time. ;-)
 
Okay, well, viola on wednesday evening was... boring.. really. I was learning how to play those supporting notes of "Baa baa black sheep" and "Twinkle twinkle little stars". Lame, I know. Quit laughing! I HAD to start from SOME where, right?  I seriously need more practice...
 
When I got to school on Thursday.. Early, in fact.. To become the week's lab assistant, I was told that I needn't take stock of the stuff we were to use for the day's microbiology A practicals.. dammit.. make me wake up early.. haiz.. nvm nvm.. hahaha.. I had fun in microbio A pracs anyway.. During lunch or something, Eric was telling me that I was such a "pang seh"  (let down) hahah.. only coz I ran off home to SLEEP while the others were at the sports hall... hahaha.. I told him I was exhausted and if it means to go home to sleep for a while, I'd do that just to be rejuvenated.. He grinned and shook his head, plopped into a seat and listened to his radio..
 
Thursday, is rubbish day.. but Physical Chemistry was such an anti-climax in ending school day... that mr bakar is so boring..... really.. I wish I could put some life into him...he is SOOOOOO dull.. what a slacker in that way... ugh.
 
Friday, (which was yesterday) was like... okay, it was boring too... it was like so dull.. it was so... I don't know..
Routined? yeah.. it was routined.. wake up, freshen up, go to class.. oh, I was SUPER early today.. so I messaged Kumaran.. he asked for me to go down to the atrium to meet up  with him. I said okay, coz I was stuck upstairs in block Q and no one was around ( I reached NYP at like frigging 8.20am)...
I met Tim and Allison at the atrium.. haha.. tim likes calling allison "Empty Vessel" hhehehe... goodness... :-P
It's funny watching allison fume and tim go laughing his retarded laugh.. I call Tim the flower destroyer/spastic monkey. coz HE destroyed this really nice balloon flower that Eunice gave me for having done a good mindmap on plants and I wanted to post it over to australia to haydern.. that IDIOT tim just HAD to destroy it... AND he looks like a spastic monkey when he laughs... heh..
well, the thing to spice up the day would be the last lesson of the week, I2MB lecture.. Eunice was telling us about the PARAZOA and it's unique characteristics.. When Timothy heard what the charateristics were, he started laughing his spastic laugh again! hahaa.. the Parazoa is this one-cell thick round ball called a blastospore.. and inside this blastospore, it's totally hollow..
 
hollow = empty.
Empty = allison.
And to Tim, Allison = empty vessel.
therefore,  Allison =  Parazoa.
 
hehehe.. that's why tim started laughing at allison.. luckily eunice didn't hear tim's laugh...
 
Oh, and during microbio A lecture, allison thought that this picture of a swollen penis was actually BREAD.. I mean, we couldn't see that it was a penis (with boils and pus), coz it was a photocopied set of lecture notes, and well, it was soooo hilarious when Arden shouted out "Allison thinks it's BREAD!!" to AK when AK told us that it was actually a picture of a human's penis..
 
and earlier on, still during microbio A lecture.. Shakeila was exclaiming that penicillium in the petri dish holding the penicillium bacteria and agar "looks like Bao!!" hahaha... AK was like "0406 ah... you guys think only of food is it?" well, he didnt' say that out loud, but I can guess that's the exact thing running through his head.. hurhurhur... He told the whole lecture theatre that it was the first time he heard someone say that penicillium actually looked like a pastry.. hahaha.. well, it DID look like one... hahaha....
 
Well, today is Saturday.
I'm going out to meet Serica and Debra at 2pm.. Mom's trying to fix the light in the kitchen.. she's good at stuff like that.. i thought Dads are the ones doing the electrical stuff.. but in my family, it ends up mom knows how to do those kinda stuff... and Dad knows the more complex stuff like looking at the stock markets and reading complex financial reports that i have no idea to what they're trying to put across with all those figures running all over the place..
 
Anyway, we're gonna celebrate rica's birthday.. like I've said.. I haven't bought her anything.. not that I need to buy her anything, coz she owes me cash.. i'll just get her this cute lil' handphone keychain thingy along the way.. she's going into christianity.. not that I don't approve of it, it's her decision to make.. but I just don't like the constipated look when they do Praise and Worship sessions. It's a common thing around the world for that to happen, you know? While I was in Lausanne, Switzerland, I so happened to switch over to this Christian channel. I switched the language to English, so that I could listen to everything in English. it's freaky. I mean, no offence... I know when a person is in church, any kind of church, temple, whatever.. the first most important common respect to do is to pay all attention to "God" and what not.. but being MADE a HUMAN with curious instincts, let me tell you, as a non-christian in a christian church (or non-catholic in a catholic church and vice versa), some people (very much like me) have this tendency to stop, look around and OBSERVE my surroundings. And I so happen have to see constipated looks.. And it's like the most hideous of sights that I've ever seen on such a HUGE crowd of people...
 
I still think.. that it doesn't matter that you don't go to church often like the others, you don't have to have an alter to say your prayers, so long as you're alive and on this Earth, this place would be God's sanctuary for you to live and love on. Nevermind, I'm not being very clear on this paragraph. Perhaps when I get home tonight, I will then tell you more of what I think a TRUE disciple of God should be.. (not that I'm qualified, but it's just MY opinion..)
 
Till then, I really have to run now....
i'm like SUPER late!!!! *sheepish grin*
 
will update you all laters...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....