2004-07-21

blah....

about to DIE here... I seriously haven't got another life outside school man...
let me tell you what happened today in school...
I woke up late at 7.15am... rushed rushed rushed.. but I managed to get out early.. hehe.. (Thank goodness dad wasn't going malaysia for golf today!)

and well, it was raining too.. we had Thermochemistry II for our first lecture.. and then physical chem lab practical.. did some simple simple thingy...
Oh, and I had to take instant photos today.. ugh.. I wasted my money.. didn't know that i had to sit through 4 flashes of light before it's safe to do anything stupid... haha.. it's like so dumb.. I'll try to scan in the pictures when I've got the time, and I'll post intsy sized ones of it up.. haha..

anyway, I've got lots of work to do...
so, gotta run now.. byee...