2004-07-26

what a fuckin' annoying day.

i dunno... everyone's having this GLUM thing about them today..
it's fuckin' annoying, i'm telling you..

I woke up to some frigging horrible pain-inducing indigestion. Well, I THINK it's indigestion. It's most prolly food poisoning. Didn't have much of an appettite today. Dunno what's up with me, I just don't like eating much nowadays. It's such a waste of time.. Maybe I'll just isolate myself from everyone else slowly.. haha.. I dunno.. I just felt like avoiding everyone the moment I stepped into school today..
Kumaran was being moody today.. said he felt lonely and all that.. well, so do everyone.. haha.. :( *sighs* makes one wonder, where is the love anyway? right?

but anyways, he was just pissed off with everyone's cheerfulness once school ended today. He wasn't happy that eric, tim and sophia tagged along. Something to do with last friday.. dunno what happened last friday.. so.. yeah.. *shrugs*


hmm... I've begun to spin this web of tangledness around myself lately. I dunno.. it's just all confusing me too, I admit.. haha.. But blah... I'm just gonna shut up about it...