2004-07-24

hair cut!!!

well, I went to the hair dresser's on impulse today...
mom dragged me there actually... so might as while cut my hair at the same time, yeah?

my fringe is GONE!!!

I went for Choir today.. it was super fun! hahaha..
Had LOADS of fun making GhimAnn... he's my SE president, and in choir as well..
haha... hmm...let's see...

I went to the NYAA orientation thingy today. Quan Jie was explaining to Kumaran and I about what was going on in the club.. It's really interesting, and I think I can do this one award rather easily.. Just gotta know how to make time for it? yeah..

Hmm.. well, everyone should join NYP coz NYP is sooooooo fun! well, at least MY class is fun.. hehe.. we're like this crazy bunch of wackos.. i'm so lucky to have met them..

Anyway, Quan Jie recommended that I ought to propose on setting up Golf as a CCA.. Hmm.. I'll have to give some thought into that.. coz it's ALOT of time and effort put into it...and i'm not sure if I've got enough drive to do that.. perhaps when everything's all leveled out.. then I'll propose it.. :) hehe.. and i'll get mrs lau to help me out with it.. I'm sure alot of the teachers will join.

oh well.. umm... hahaha.. rica... i can't even understand chemistry myself... I'll have to put more effort into studying already...

oh right...Yeah, it's the Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Name something you've done that made you feel guilty.

hmm... what have I done...? *sly grin* okay, this was a class effort thing okay... back when I was 13.. we actually poured red dye and mixed it with PVC glue just before our history teacher came into class... she'd always sit down first, so we had to make sure it's not too wet or not too stickly dry, so that when she got up.. her butt would look like she had a menstrual stain... *sheepish grin* wicked? i'll tell you.. it was fuckin' fun!

Soup
If you could get rid of one piece of furniture in your house, what would it be, and what would you put in its place?

my room's stuff.. and i'll renovate my room all over again..


Salad
Imagine you've won a contest to be a featured guest on any television sitcom or drama show. On which one would you want to be a guest star?

I wanna be on Who's line is it, Anyway?... it's wicked fun!!! hahaha...


Main Course
Create a cereal. Tell us what you'd name it and what ingredients would be included.

famous amous mini bit choco-chip and pecan biscuit cereal... it'll takes GREAT with warm milk..i'll call it "Angel's breakfast mix", and it's only fit for angels like me!!! Muahahaa....

Dessert
Describe the most memorable night of your life so far.

my most memorable night... okay, this may sound sick, but it was on the night my grandma died.. hahaha... coz i was up doing my work till like 3am, my parents weren't home and the sound system was blasting and gary was at the desktop gaming.. :P cool? I loved it...



okay, I gotta run now.. haha.. toodle-lee-loo!!!