2004-07-25

il est hors de ma vie...

il est hors de ma vie, mais ce qui si je ne veux pas qu'il aille?

yeah.. I just don't want him to go.. but he's just moving away and away, further and further, and while half the time he keeps me close to him, half the while he shuns me... *sighs*

haha.. jeez... I just make things out to be so dramatic, don't I? Well, it was a trait that he passed on to me.. haha.. haydern's a really special guy.. he really is.. you know, I could go on and on about him and I'll never get tired.. haha.. so I think I'll force myself to stop that right this moment..

Anyways....
I've been slacking sooo much.. haha.. the entire weekend doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.. I've been thinking of haydern over the weekend actually.. haha.. I miss that fella.. well, i cant' help to miss the guy..

okay, I just got a reality check from Terra, my lovely feline companion.. :S she just bit my toe.. yeah.. she LOVES biting toes.. it's a fetish next to playing IN plastic bags. For some strange reason, she doesn't like chasing after wool balls. Well, she's cleaning her face while lying on her side on the cold marble floor. She's just so fuckin' adorable.. I wish she was a human, at least I could bite her like that.. hahaha..

oh gawds... everyone, buy this 4-D number.. 2241... my god... i just felt an earthquake tremor!!!! you NEVER feel tremors in singapore...goodness me... i'm telling you, it's sooooo freaky...

okay, haha.. anyway...mannn..got so much homework to do....
i'm outta here... haha..
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......