2004-09-13

seeing stars....

nah, not really seeing stars.
But my head spins like a top and man, I just wanna fall back into my bed and have a LONG sleep.

Sad for me, I can never do that. haiz..

Anyway, today, I was super tired, and due to my head spinning in all directions, I didn't feel like talking much. I pretty much was silent while everyone was going crazy. Didn't feel like talking to lyns though she sat next to me during inorganic chemistry lecture today. (she crashed to NYP once again)

Hmmm... I better get my proper 8 hours of sleep tonight.
Tomorrow, dad will be going to malaysia to play golf... =( oh man, I can't go play golf come this weekend. Just realised I have to go through my project, and all those reports. I better get started with those by tonight.


When I got home from school just now, I went in search for my cat. I couldn't find her even after calling out her name for 5 minutes. So I decided to go to my room instead, perhaps she'll be lying on the floor. Sheesh!!!

I was sooooo close to the correct answer.

Only thing.....

My bed was where she was lying so comfortably on. =/


Anyway, I guess she'd been lying there the entire day, so yeah, I just put her down, 10 minutes later when I walked into my room again, there she was, sleeping on my bed again. I took her down AGAIN for the second time, but by the third time, Gary took her off my bed, and she's making herself comfortable on the X-box's packaging box. lol..

Hmm.. had my presentation today. It was.. well, like I expected. Boring. Arden, asked lots of stupid questions. I had lots of typo errors. :S didn't really check lah.. so sad, but Ms Yap didn't penalise me for that. Thank goodness. She said content was more important, and I had most of the really important stuff in there. So, we're all good.. lol. :)

Today's choir was good! It's great to see everyone again! okay, not quite EVERYONE.. but maybe like 1/3 of the choir. jeraldine wasn't around. So sad.. :( haiz..
oh well...

We were trying out "When you believe" from the soundtrack of The Prince of Egypt.. oh man.. it's sounds soooooo nice!! But we did only like the first verse and the first chorus.. I can't wait to do that hebrew part. It sounds sooo nice! :D I know how to sing it somewhat! bwahahs..
The altos sound really good today!!! well, save for the GUYS.. man, the guys went out of tune here and there.. they need more practice! :) but when we're all harmonised, we sounded really good!! :D I just hope we can become a good choir soon.

anyway... work work!!! ^_^ hahs..
jon, if you're reading this... good luck for your remaining exams!!! (: