2004-10-18

At School...

bwahahas...
Mood: bored.. stressed


For the fact that I'm in the library, I shan't blog much..
Ally's printing some stuff that we just compiled from some IB revision notes site.

Everything's very brief, don't know how we're gonna study like that..
hahs.. oh well, guess I'll just have to make do with that.

Had IMB lecture just now.. it's so boring.. *yawn*

So yeah, we decided to come down to the library to study.
Will be done with inorg chem pracs by 12.30... (thanks the gawds)

Sat with Kumaran in lecture just now.. hahs..
that guy's so funny sometimes..


Oh shit, I gotta go now..
librarian not happy that I type so loudly. ("You're disturbing the peace!")


Bwahahs.. you know for sure I'm bull shitting on that one. No librarian's around me coz the front desk's too noisy. Makes me the quiet one. *mega grin*


But I SHOULD get going anyway..
back to my notes! :)


Toodles kiddos!
Behave well... (no, i think you could skip school if you hated it alot!)