2006-03-25

hurts. my back.

my back hurts and hurts and hurts like a mother effer.
ow ow ow ow owwww.
i need my painkillers.
badly.

=(





school has been alright so far..
abit unconstructive as i've been wrecking my brains on what to do for my projects..
i have a rough idea, but exactly how? i'm not sure.

the directions to take are hazy and foggy and what not.
blah.


anyway ah, got the new logbook. it looks, well, like a logbook. grid squars, not much lines and stuff like that.

mom wants me to move back to my room. i guess i could do that, but no wind at home #1...
my room at aunt's place is so much windier.


uncle ricky was with 2 of my course mates the previous night. what was he doing? i don't want to know, don't want to ask.
abit weird to have a 40 year old hanging out with two 18-year old girls. hmm.

*shrugs*
whatever makes him happy. whatever.



anyway, he's going back to europe again for another 2 months i think.
i'll call him up and ask him where he be headed to, and get him to buy some stuff back for me.. =D

i want clothes and shoes and bags and sweets and sunglasses and hats and.. and.. food.. and headphones and watches and... oh everything he can bring back i want lah.



raarrr...
i can't wait till i sort my project direction right..
and get started in optimizing the damn concentration of the compounds.

everyone else is doing cell culture, fungi, and proteomics, microbiology and what not...
mine is called: Developmental biology.
it's a new field of research. and will always be. =)
ain't that cool?
if i can crack down this project, wouldn't that be cool?
i'll publish a journal paper on what chris and i have, get that AD, get that scholarship into NUS or NTU, and get my name known for that experiment that i will be doing within the next 10 weeks or so.. not enough time.
dammit.


argh.. ok lah.. outta here..
byeee..