2006-04-04

messed up

slept at 3am last night, woke up at 7.30 looking like someone gave me not one..


but TWO black eyes. =/

anyway, life's abit messed up coz i've been watching a tad bit too much anime lately... hee hee..
will go bank in that $20 i've been saving.. yeah, $20 only! i still have 100 sets of that $20 to go before i hit $2000...

1000 sets of $20 will get me $20,000...
hmmm easy. i hope!

assuming i get $50 a week, i could cut down that thousand sets by half, which gives me 500 sets of $40... whahahhs...
yes, angeline knows how to survive with $10 a week. angeline is a smart girl in that sense!


hmmmm i'm missing felix's blur presense... he's been in china toooo damn long!
i forgot when he's returning back leh.. ah hahhaha... =P



anyway, to keep myself occupied..
i've decided i want to save up (for real this time) to purchase these wonderful items that would prolly end up being white elephants in my room somehow... eh heh heh..

*weak grin*

1) my very own psp


2) my own alienware
it'll be the 15" or 17" area-51 m5500 or m5700.


3) my bag...s..
either this...


or this...


and i will get something like this


and this


4) specs
(i can't find the one i want... so yeah..)




actually i think that's all for the moment lah...
anything else i buy would prolly make me broke for the next 4 years...
whahahs...

big spender big spender...
k i'm outta here...
gonna re-watch mai otome alllll over again!
=) won't have to re-watch mai hime for now coz jasrie's burning it down for meeee!
whahahahs...