2004-07-31

c'est la façon de vivre...

What IS the way of living?
hahah.. it's in the never or now, that life persists. That is the way of life..

anyway, yeah..
I slept at like 4am on Thursday night, and I was LATE for class.. for the first time in my school life, i was more than 10 minutes late....
I was like an HOUR late... >__<

it's a good thing Mrs Lau didn't mind it much..

Anyway, I chatted with only 3 people last night.. haha.. Allison!!!! you didn't come online.. :S so couldn't pass you those songs.. haiz.. nevermind, wednesday night then pass to you..

Anyway, from Unconscious Mutterings:

1) Sleep :: tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
2) Stats :: i'm attached. lol
3) Portfolio :: Art portfolios again! i hate those!
4) Lipton :: tea!
5) Telly :: tubbies.. "tinkie winkie, dipsy, la-la, poh..."
6) Immigrate :: airports
7) Viable :: liabilities
8) Serene :: that's my cousin!
9) Mountain :: Mt. Blanc, i loved it there..
10) Natalie :: Imburglia... her songs are cool..

And from The Thursday Threesomes...:

::Knit One, Purl Too::

Onesome- Knit one: Do you have a crafty hobby? Knitting, stitching, scrapbooking or model building, whatever it is, tell us about it! Or is there a crafty hobby you'd like to take up if had the time and/or money to do so?
It's golf.. lol.. i don't do old ladies' stuff... anyway, nah.. i don't wanna take up a craft even if i had the time and money.. perhaps when i'm like 50, then i'll think of it.. lol!

Twosome- Purl: Or rather, pearl. What's your birthstone? And while you're at it, what's your sign? *g*
my birthstone? oh hell, i forgot.. it was some stone.. haha.. but i'm Libra..

Threesome- Too: Too much? Have you had enough of the political coverage already? ...or are you waiting for things to really gear up in the Fall?
yea.. too much political stuff... where's the gossip all gone to? I'll bet you that Bill Clinton case was all for publicity..


Lastly, Friday's Feast!...:

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.
1) my boyfriend
2) my family
3) my life

Soup
What was the last concert you attended?
That was just back in Feburary.. I went for this Christian "Worship under the stars" rock concert..

Salad
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?
The responsibility that sits on my shoulders starting to get heavier and more complicated as the day passes.. Not being able to cope with it is what scares me the most..

Main Course
Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits.
um.. well, I'm not really sure, but yeah, I was told I tend to start humming a tune whenever I'm feeling an extreme of emotions (stress, sadness, happy, etc).. haha..

Dessert
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?
Obviously the month of the holidays.. so that I can sleep more, you know?


okay, that marks the end of those things.. I wonder if they have this Monday to Sunday thing.. So far, I've only got stuff for Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays...
this is fun... :)

Anyway, yeah, I chatted with um... okay, more that 3 people last night. Debra, serica and amanda.. and steven's younger brother... bloody bugger was annoying.
Have to go ask steven of his e-mail... and um.. yeah, guess that's only all the people I was chatting with last night.

I slept rather early last night.. nearly 1am I guess... ooh! over ONE THOUSAND visits to my site! how COOL is that?!? :D


Hmm.. going over to Rica's place later, said she wants to have a chat with me.. I don't know if I want to think it a good thing, coz she hasn't been exactly pleased with me the last few days.. dunno what's up with her man... she's got her own problems to solve.. it's hard sometimes, to be there for everyone.. sorry I'm not always there for ya, rica..

ugh... well, it's not like anyone's here for me all the time.. well, terra's always here anyway.. hahaha...
She was just attacking my fingers again.. she was like, screwing up her eyes and just biting my hand with so much vigor, and man... she BITES... hahha.... she's such an adorable little cat...

anyway, gotta run now... toodles...