2004-08-05

Today..

I just remembered a little few things today...

well, everyday, everyone would think of at least 5 people, won't they?
Doesn't matter in what way would you think of a person, but you'd think of them anyway.

Today, I thought about Ya Mei.. an ex-ceDARian.. (note my emphasis on the 'DAR', sacarsm was intended) anyway, she's got the best skin i've ever seen on a person's face. It's like a baby's butt.. soooo smooth. her pores are soooo fine.. I really admire her skin.. ahah...
Anyway, Ya Mei happens to be in MB0405, and she's also my part-time 'lesbian' partner-in-crime.. heh heh.. when she knew of my being an ex-Con(vent), she was going, "yucks, IJ sux.." and she just playfully glared at me, but I just had to tell her "but we still love each other anyway" hah.. that's how we went going "muack muack muack muack muack" at each other.. a laughing matter that amuses us both when we see the boys' horrified looks, we do that as often as we meet in the lecture halls..

Today, I thought about my best friends.. I hate being angry with them, but it's inevitably so that I'm way beyond pissed at them.. I do have my legitimate reasons for being utterly upset and disappointed with them. But then again, maybe it's time that I recognise that they're not as bright I'd thought them to be. (I really over-estimated them, now I have to under-estimate them) Yes, I do realise that I have been overly hot-tempered the past few days, and I do apologise to everyone around me for that and annoying the shit out of you guys.. (especially pei suan..and allison.. i sulk too much for my own good) :P but yeah, I'm still rather annoyed by rica's actions. She's apologised, but through e-mail. (Then again, I was using a blog to scream at them) I will reply that mail, but only later, perhaps after this entry, if mom doesn't wake up from her slumber to scream bloody murder to get me into bed..

But anyway, debra, being debra, she's still super blur. I thought maybe when school started, she wouldn't be so confused with everything, but she's still so blur.. *sighs* poor girl..

you know, I just feel like being so damn mean and sacarstic towards them both but I won't, coz ultimately, they're still gonna be my best friends whether they appreciate that fact or not.

Anyway, them aside....

Today, I thought of.. well, I just keep losing my concentration today..
amanda called me up serveral times today, but I kept just drifting off.. I nearly forgot what she was talking about... sorry ah, amanda.. haha..
but yeah, she's a nice person to talk to. I just don't get how rica would hate her so badly. then again, it's just a personal affront to it, isn't it not? it's always about the liking towards a person. you either love the person, or you hate him/her till no end even if they didn't do a single thing to you..

yeah, i gotta go post at my other blogs.. I seriously have too many blogs...
but yeah, it's something I gotta do... haha..

toodles..