2004-07-31

Behind MY hidden mask...

Most of you don't see it, do you?
how sometimes, I just stone, veg out like that.. perhaps everyone sees it, but they don't make a move to ask what's on my mind, that's prolly better coz I won't have to complain as much as debra says that I do...
Well, I've decided not to complain anymore. I mean, my best friend's complaining that I complain too much.. so, yah. Not gonna complain anymore. how's that sound, bra? good? hope you're happy about that.

Anyway, yeah, nothing much happened. Went to rica's place. chilled there for about 2 hours, came home to find my brother being a complete ass.. making dad frigging upset. I think dad was crying, coz he was so sad. :( it hurts to see my family slowly breaking up like that. All just coz of that one stupid fucked up bitch who broke my brother's heart. I swear I WILL FIND THAT FUCKING WHORE AND BEAT HER UP INTO BLOODY PULP!!!!

pourquoi doit-il être de cette façon? les choses ont pu être tellement d'améliorer... si seulement il était plus futé..

Anyway, behind my hidden mask... there lies another person that's not far from the one you see... i dunno.. i spew out such rubbish all the time, so yah.. hahaha...

Currently chatting with Yihan, PeiSuan and Bra... yup yup...
anyways, yeah.. this is getting annoyingly boring, taking care of two sleeping pigs, one called the older brother nicknamed, gary, and the other called the younger brother nicknamed edwin... *sighs*

Man, I hate this so much.

I can't wait to get out of this hell hole and into another place nicer..

Oh, right.. I volunteered for this zebrafish project. It's an in-house school project.. it's gonna be cool.. it's a 3-year thing in school.. like a follow-up project thing.. by year 3, i'll be doing uni-level stuff.. I hope to pass my diploma with distinction, that way I get to skip two years in UNSW. Cool, innit?

Yeah, about going to rica's place today, well, she asked what shit I usually chat with amanda.. (she didn't say those exact words, 'shit' was my doing *grins*) seriously, it isn't anything much. Just commenting about how boring it gets.. what goes on in our lives for that day.. that kinda stuff.. what would you want me to say anyway? "Oh.. hi.. um.. yah.. okay.. um.. i don't wanna talk much to you..." ?? I don't dislike anyone unless that person's as annoying as that bitch who keeps singing off key....

Okay, i gotta shut up. I'm complaining too much.

so yeah, I gotta go. bye.