2004-08-07

yeah!

wow.. 10 hugs more in like 2 days.. :) thanks for dropping by those hugs.. hahas..

anyway, i managed to settle that score with rica and debra, and yeah.. we're okay now..

yeah, tomorrow I'm going down to amanda's place! haha.. pre-planned thing.. hahahs.. and I'll be bringing some food for her.. heaven knows how many meals she's skipped already.. and then i'll chill out there till about 4.. and then head down to esplanade to meet up with my classmates.. if there's enough time, then I'll meet up with rica and debra..

And on monday, I'll be headed down to charmaine's place in Nassim Hill.. with chelle.. :D *big grin* hehe.. we're going there to play and have fun at her place... hahahas.. this is gonna be so cool.. her house is MASSIVE.. there's gonna be water rides, a roller coaster (a small one i'm expecting) and then char's cousins and her brother's friends would be coming over too.. hahas.. this will be fun I guess... nvm, at least michelle will be there with me and charmaine.. ahah..

Well, it's gonna be all play this weekend.. die.. gotta study real hard today..
so i gotta go now.. :) will update when I get a chance to..

toodles for now!