2004-09-17

can't say much


Mood: bored shitless. (no not literally)
but I'm bored anyway.


I know for some reason, people will start following me with the mood thing. lol. ahh well, I'm the trend setter. (look back like months ago, I had this mood thing up too)

Anyway, when I said that I "can't say much"..
there are loads of meanings to it.

Firstly, I really can't say much.
I have so much work to do. (I just realised the workload this morning while showering at a record pace of 10 minutes)

7 lab reports, 1 CSTW report plus an extra powerpoint presentation to do.

Yup.

PLUS, Chinese Orchestra event to do. (that's next friday)
And the October 1st celebrity campus b-ball event too... Anson, B.A.D and Tension will be coming down. (must tell gins about it, she's gaa-gaa over Tension. *grins*)

I'll tell you more about those events maybe on monday night, hopefully I won't be so busy by then.

Alrighty then, secondly:

I really can't say much to a certain someone (who's not haydern this time).
Only coz I have no idea what to tell her from now on.
That's alright really, I will have less to bother about like that.

Blah, I know that sounded rather ambiguous, but yeah..

(as how gimmy would put it. such a huge term. I seriously have to heighten my vocabulary to refrain from looking or sounding stupid from now on. The only huge work I know and DO remember is: Pulchritudinous. it really means beautiful.)

Anyway, I gotta get my piece done in that Gene Mutation report by 10 tonight. Coz I look at my list, I haven't got much to do. Presentation slides would be a breeze through. Yep. *nods*

Oh, I've decided not to mope around about my stupid Common Test results. It still makes me so upset about it and I get rather touchy about the whole matter.. (I know that sounds really stupid, but yeah, I admit, that's just me)

But instead of moping about, I decided to have a change in my study plans. I do realise that 1st year ain't no "honeymoon" year as everyone seems to put it. lol..
Well, for us, it's the other way around (so now I must chiong all the way for the rest of the school year and for second year) ->> kelvin told me that we'll get FIVE reports per week. so jialatz. oh man.. hahas..

Anyway, the change will be personal (it's my own schedule afterall, I'll only give it to those that I want them to know about it, like bra and rice..) but yeah, the only thing I'll tell you is:

I shall not have any more after-school outings from now till end of school year.
(unless it's held by PALs or the main SCL club)

My birthday, that one, I shall see about it..
but my outing with Junius still stays. (coz I want those presents -- my CD, the stuffed dog, and that me-to-you bear) =) *major grin*


Anyway, I'm off to do my reports.
Toodles! (: