2004-09-14

Long entry: you've been fore-warned

Nowadays, I find no reason to come online anymore.
I mean, it's just.. come online, I blog. no one to talk to (or rather, I just don't find the right people to chat with), check the mails, do the Course-Management-System shit, and then, yeah, that's about it.

So, I've checked my mails.. not much CMS to do in the first place. I ain't talking to anyone (i'm feeling anti-social today).



Something I took out from Friendster's again:

People come into your life for a reason, a season. Or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is..

When someone is in your life for a REASON.... It is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are!
They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.

Sometimes they die.
Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.

What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered. And now it is time to move on.

Then people come into your life for a SEASON.
Because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They, usually give you an unbelieveable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real!

But, only for a season.


LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons:

Things you must build upon in order to have a solid
emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.


Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one is watching :)



Went to Gelàre's for lunch today. PS, JC, Ally and lyns were there. Didn't feel like talking much in the first place. Just didn't feel the need to talk. You know, like when you just don't feel like talking, you just keep so quiet, you just want some silence.

But when you are forced to speak, you just forget what you want to say anyway, you just end up not speaking anyway. Yeah, that's me today. I had lots on my mind, lots to say, but I just don't feel like talking, yet I was forced to talk, and I just forgot what I was supposed to say anyway. So I don't want to talk about it altogether.

It seriously gets fuck annoying when you're being forced to speak. Some people find it a good way to vent. But for me, if I want to vent, it's through blogging and whatever other nonsense besides talking.

Oh, and lyns, I'm not just mad at you. I'm fuck annoyed at you.
You told me one thing, even assured me of it that it would be the last time, yet you end up doing the total opposite. How do you expect me to believe your words if you're gonna continue doing that?

You get what I mean when I told you "2 weeks later I'll see the entire opposite" now?

Do that one more time, and I'll be washing my hands off your case entirely, you hear me? How do you expect me to help you in anything when you don't try hard enough yourself?

Don't expect me to help you more than whatever effort I've been putting in, the whole idea is to make you get back up on to your feet, which unfortunately, is not happening. You go figure out what you want to do with whatever time you've left before talking to me again.


I'm seriously starting to think I was there for you for a Reason. bah. end of discussion.

Next topic.
School was okay today. French was.. okay. Mallard was sarcastic, but hey, what can you expect out from a french man? They love to tease. =)

Inorg chem practical was... okay too. Nothing much. um, okay, it's alot of things that happened. SO many flaws in the experiment! bah.. who cares.

I ain't got the mood to do anything today. I think woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.. ah, who cares.

The only up note for today:



I love St. Helen's.. they're my babes..



*smiles*
aww man.. how I miss secondary school. Everything was so simple back then.. At least I don't have to worry about any shit about being a good friend and what nonsense.

Sometimes, I just feel like... ah.. I don't know. *shrugs*

Oh yeah, Unconscious Mutterings:

Self-esteem :: confidence
Migraine :: right now, yeah.
Phoebe :: Charmed sister
Nervous :: breakdowns
Punctual :: me? never.
Liver damage :: yeah, it's good. let's all die from it.
Legal disclaimer :: illegal claimer
Reverend :: ain't that the priest or summat?
Supple :: nice and juicy
Binder :: leech


I love this song, forgot Eric (buttocks, the lovely one) sent to me like a while back:

Alicia Keys ~*~ If I ain't got you

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power yea
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define whats within and i've been
There before but that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

And some people want it all
But i don t want none of it at all
If it ain't you baby
If i ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If i ain't got you yea

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And thats the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
No one to share
No one who truely cares for me

And some people want it all
But i dont want none of it at all
If it ain't you baby
If i ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If i ain't got you you you

And some people want it all
But i dont want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If i ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If i aint got you yea

If i aint got you wit me baby oh ooh said
nothin in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If i ain't got you wit me baby


Yeah, I've been listening to that ONE track for 2 days straight. Kinda refused to listen to anything else..


Well, back to work. See y'all later, kiddos. Take care.