2004-09-16

secrets to keep?

A song I'm frigging addicted too (okay, maybe not quite so) but I love the tune:

Hilary Duff (feat. Haylie Duff) ~*~ Our Lips are sealed

Can you hear them?
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well, that's no surprise
Can you see them?
See right through them?
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Hey, hey, hey

Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon
Which we must use
In our defense:
Silence
Spreading rumors
So far from true
Dragged up from the underworld
Just like some precious pearl

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Hey, hey, hey

Our lips are sealed

Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway
Hey, hey, hey

Our lips are sealed

Hush, my darling
Don't you cry
Cryin' angel
Forget them lies

Can you hear them?
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well, that's no surprise
Can you see them?
See right through them?
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Hey, hey, hey

Our lips are sealed

Pay no mind to what they say
It doesn't matter anyway
Hey, hey, hey

Our lips are sealed
Our lips are sealed
Our lips are sealed


It's thursday morning. School won't start till 12 hours later, but I gotta be in school at like 11.45am anyways. Have deyolking to do later. (man do I lurve killing those eggs) *evil grin*

Tim told me about the F1 Powerboat Racing that's upcoming this weekend. Asked if I'd like to go catch it with him, he'd be there at 4-5pm on sunday, so, who's up for it? I'll have to see if I have to time to go in the first place. I can bet you Tim's gonna bring his camera along. I should've joined the photography club with him, at least I'll get more exposure into that hobby. I love snapping pictures.. =) I want that Nikon SLR-digital.. looks cool to me! I wouldn't mind if I had a manual SLR. =) it'll be worth so much! more saving up to do!

I was just thinking of the happy times I had just a few months ago, that is, from January till start of June.. a good solid 6 months of pure fun and laughter. So, I guess all the sorrow and anger for the while is worth the happiness huh? heh..

Anyway, yeah.. it's gotta be the best vacation I've ever had, and will have in my entire life (whether my life's really THAT pathetic.. well, my own say anyway).. and I'm never gonna regret all that I've done in those 6 months.. ;)

Oh yeah, I did mention I had a chat with Haydern the other night, didn't I? =) It's good to be on talking terms with that fella again! At least life won't be that dull anymore, albeit I won't get to talk to him when late september comes round through till god knows when.. ahh hell, still, haha.. it's good to be on good talking terms with him. I don't know what I'll do if I couldn't talk to him the way we did previously 6 months ago.

Though everything's back to square one, I guess that shows I'm back on me feet.. well, hopefully anyway. Guess I shall heed the future with more caution thrown into the wind, things should work out a little better that way.

You know, I feel really bad for snapping at PS yesterday during school. I shall buy her sweets when I get to school later (when I get my allowance from mom again, I've been spending too much. PLEASE, stop making me spend!) No lunch for me for the next 3 weeks. =( ahh.. well.. it's not like I can have lunch anyway. There's no time for lunch in the first place.

I will make time for the kids at the hospice. I will make time for the kids at the hospice.. I WILL MAKE TIME FOR THEM, GAWDDAMIT!

heh..

okay, I will make Mondays for the kids.. ^_^V
or Tuesdays.. hmm... Tuesdays always seems better.

Then I'll drag charmaine along with me to assissi's too! =) she'll be glad to be there too! hahas..
I can't wait for her to finish her O's and come down to NYP to study!! But I'll be in Year3 by the time she's in NYP.. =( oh well, I will make time for her then.. hahs.. at least Michelle would be in Year2 if she's in MB too!

You know, I don't think MB's all that tough. I just have to manage my time really well..

Oh! just remembered.. Kelvin (that toot guy) called me up yesterday afternoon, asking if I was interested in planning another event with the team.. =) I'm glad he didn't forget about me.. bwahahs. Said we'd be planning for this b-ball event for guest appearance of some star idols. I'm not sure which pop stars or actors would be coming down for this event, I do hope it's some cool peeps though. Hope it ain't those act-cute asses from Energy or F4 or 5566.. *shudders* those fags freak me shit out! >__< I have a meeting at 4pm about it.. but I can't make it, he said he'd update me on it. I have my physical chem tutorial with saifudin lah.. Hmm.. not sure if it's Ongky chee ming though..

OH YAH!!! announcement to all NYP MB peeps: if you see lionel (that indian year 3 dude), do remember to call him "Spasticated idiot"...

bwhahahahahhas... suggestion from PS, coz she said I liked calling him that. haha...
no, I'm just kidding. I don't want my head to roll just coz I called him a spasticated idiot.. bwhahahas.. but daaaamn, it's fun calling him a spasticated idiot (only coz he's really one anyway)

Aww dammit.. I'm feeling hungry.. shiat.. wait, I have my gummy bears some where in mah bag... muahahhs.. this is so niftily useful.. Actually wanted to save some for ALlison and KimJee (wanted to share the sweets with them coz they like gummy bears too) but..... ahhh... my stomach comes first. I lurve eating those chewy little gummy bears! ^_^V

If you're starting to find me annoying with all this gummy bear shit, just feel free to buy me a few more bags of those nice little things.. =) i'll be eating so much of it, I'll just shut up anyway.. hahas..

Gimmy's gonna buy me gummy bears!!! *grins like a maniac*
MORE GUMMY BEARS!!! YAY!!
(make sure it's a BIG bag with LOTS and LOTS of gummy bears in it!!!)

Oh man, I just realised how childish I sound. *looks around* um, but yeah, I don't find anyone complaining, so heh.. heck!

I lurve Pauline for buying me those gummy bears!!

:) I shall do more good deeds and then I can get more gummy bears to chew on!! YUMMY!! =)

hahahas.. okok. I think I better stop here..
I'm going hyper I think.. sugar high!!! ^_^V

Toodles peoples!!!
I'm gonna finish up those last 3 cute pieces of lovely gummy bears! =)
night night!