2004-09-16

frigging hell...

I frigging hell FAILED inorganic chemistry.
You must be wondering, how on this frigging earth can ANYONE fail INORGANIC CHEMISTRY??

Well, hey! *waves her hands about*
I got a big fucking F for it.

And a D for Microbiology A.
And a C for physical chemistry. (like, what the fuck? C for that stupid subject?)
And then A for IMB. (but that was expected)

How could I ever score LOWER for microA than for Phys Chem???

*sobs* this is failure. PURE failure.

This is bad. REALLY bad.

I need to start studying like fuck crazy once again.
This is soooo bad.

I can bet you, I just about failed French and Math too. Don't even talk about math. It was a frigging failure.

=( so much for being happy today, huh?

The rest of the gang had A's, B's and C's... or D's.. I was the one with that fucking F.. this is so embarassing. I mean, PS and Ally were kind enough to console me and all, but it's really such a disappointment for me.. feels like primary 5 all over again.

Nevermind, I shall work harder.
After week 12, it's all work, no play.


I hope.

No no no.. I must really work hard to get all the good grades. A's and B's..

I worked SOOOOO hard to get over the O's, I MUST work hard to get over this 3-year programme. I should've just headed for Foundation Year when I had the chance.

Ah.. okay, I shall stop all the negativity, it's getting me no where. Just making me feel so annoying and upset. It's just a test, that's worth 10% of the final marks..

Like WTF, it's still 10%!! it's worth alot, in my opinion, and those with A's prolly had 85% and over.. which means they get like 8.5% in the total, which means, for the C,D, and F, i have only 6%, 5% and probably 0% for those grades respectively. oh man.

This is so fucking depressing.

I know I'm not supposed to use vulgarities, but I can't help it. This is so depressing.

I hate HATE this.

dammit.

I'm going to do my work.