2004-10-18

At home...

so tired...
Mood: exhausted


Just got home and had dinner.. sitting here and blogging..

Was out with Amanda the entire afternoon. Managed to get 1/2 of my lab manual and 1/2 of my lecture notes done...
And by 5, I was practically begging that we left.. hahs.. amanda was so ready to comply to that.. :)

Oh, Joey said he'd come at about 4 or 5.. but he ended up playing golf at SICC.. (as usual ya)
You should have been there joey.. hahs.. there was this bunch of annoying girls sitting next to us at McD's.. my god.. they're soooo noisy.. one keeps nagging like some annoying fucked up bitch.. the other three were telling her to go buy some food so that she can shut her mouth up.

It's a no wonder she was of a... um... fuller figure. Yeah, fuller figure sounds okay. *understatement really*
I was about to scream bloody murder at them when they decided to leave.. *thanks whatever gods there are* I was like "OH!!! thank gawd... FINALLY!!! They're GONE!! finally man... what a noisy bunch.."
Heh heh.. they turned back and started staring at Amanda.. she was telling me that they were staring at her ALOT.
I was thinking to myself "Oh go away you fatsos!!! make so much noise still want to stare at us? pfft.."


Anyway, I wanted to play with Amanda's camera. The one in her phone.. but she snatched it away from me and yeah, she took pictures of ME instead.. idiot.. bah..

We went to Paragon to check some stuff out after packing up.. and then we decided to head to Mambo Pool to play.. yeah, pool.. the one at FarEast.. no, not FarEast.. that building next to paragon.. what's it called.. Lucky Plaza I think.. yeah.. hahs..

Yeah, finally saw how Nicholas looks like.. shortie guy.. tsk tsk.. okay, well, for a guy, he's pretty much on the shorter side as compared to the other guy who was with him.. I think Amanda said his name was Nigel? yeah?
Blardy fool was clearly avoiding Amanda.. she was soooooo pissed off.. (donch so angry liao, k? not good for your blood pressure..)

Hahas.. yeah, what a day! Anyway, yep..
Pool was so fun today.. well, not really productive playing today, but.. meh.. hahaas.. damn it was fun.. we were being super loud in the shop once again..
Um, basically, Amanda was calling Joey, Wayne was calling Amanda.. Joey was calling Amanda too.. I don't know who's on the other line, seriously, I'm just making a guess.. was too busy trying to cheat my way out in the game.. *makes a face at lyns* I don't aim, I don't plan, I just PLAY the game.. k, manda? hee hee hee...

And yeah, so many distractions coming from that girl.. make me lose out like 3 good shots. (but as if I'm a good pool player liddat. I really destroy the game, serious!) You have no idea how many times Amanda was screaming at me for cheating and not getting in those easy easy pathetic shots... heh.. sorry lah.. Told you I was not paying attention..
You still distract me with forcing me to say hello so many times, make me sound like some psychotic idiot who luuuurves saying hello non-stop...

No idea why, haydern makes me do that all the time too... and my parents would be asking why I'm saying so many 'hello's to the phone when no one's answering..


Anyway, news travels fast with the help of blogging, doesn't it not? :D
so 3/4 of the class knows I WAS rather pissed at Clement, and Clement knows that I know that he dislikes me for being bossy...
Eeeeehhhh... Clement.. okay lah, I'll TRY not to be so bossy k? You try not to hate me so much too..

Besides, you don't see me talking much in class nowadays, what's there to complain about? I don't ask you to do stuff anyway. Don't worry, if I get any new chill house songs (the kind you enjoy listening to), I'll still intro them to you and transfer them over via MSN yeah? ;)


That said, I'm gonna close that topic of politics. hahs.. seriously, not my genre. I don't like politics. It's a game of immaturity which I find so.. nerve-wrecking sometimes.

Oh... was so tempted to blog about it, but haven't really gotten round to it, so here goes.. :)
Terra caught a cockroach that was about an inch and a half HUGE last night... she didn't want to kill it.. but that bug was FREAKING me out. SOOOOO........
I took my chemistry textbook and stomped the shit out of it. (yes, it's HALF dead.) so yeah, Terra went pouncing and prancing all over the house, swiping and playing (yeah, PLAYING) with the half-dead cockroach.

Tonight, I killed another roach.. thanks to Terra again too.. she was playing with another cockroach again tonight, it got my attention.. So, I used the same textbook.. heh.. and flattened the damn bug... bwhahahahhs... roaches are sooo fun to kill.. :D

Anyhoos, Inorganic Chemistry.. I will fail today's practicals. So yeah, 40% gone down the drain (seeing as I'd failed the common test previously too).. anyone wanna help me not? I need someone to teach me from the A to Z's of Inorg & Phys chem all over again. *sighs* jialarts, jialarts...

I shall attempt to study MicroA later.. I really wonder how I'm gonna draw the cells out.. I really suck at drawing..

Oh well.. haiz..
here goes my attempt... shall blog later if I'm still awake.

Toodles kids..