2004-11-11

"Stand up and SHOUT!!!!"

"we won't be there for you... LET'S GO!!"
Mood: into that morning mood..


The sun's out!!! I wanna go swimming or something.. but I fear that I'll get a worser burn than before, and it'll take me like 2 weeks to get rid of the redness..
That's happened before.. I went for a golf competition, it was 3 days on the course... I underestimated the afternoon sun (coz we tee-ed off in the morning) and yeah, by the time I finished the second day's game, I was VERY much burnt. So much to the extent that my skin suffered from second degree burns.. it was paaaaain...

hahs..
but yea, I feel like risking it.. :P
Hmmm... maybe not, it looks like it's gonna rain in a few hours again..

Well, if that's the case, I shall go watch a movie with debra and serica..
Princess Diaries 2, Shark Tale.. what else is there to watch?
oh, I think I'll go on a movie marathon on friday then! After I bring terra to the vet's.. bwhahahs...


Anyway, I shall go talk to my dudes, Ken and Maj.. lol...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...