2004-11-10

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

more new songs!!!
Mood: happy, then again, worried


Felix is da BEST DOODE!!! seriously! *mega grin*

Hee.. only cause he's constantly downloading all my favourite songs! bwhahahahahs...
Love my friends so much.. ;)

So yeah, I've got like about 5 new songs on my list, and the list just gets longer...
I've got about another 6 more waiting for me.. oh, here comes another 2 more!

hahs..

Anyway, yeah... after such a long time out from the x-box, I finally hogged it last night!!!! I played Burnout 3 from like 11pm till 3.20am last night.. I won sooooo many vehicles and cars and all that last night...
Today, I played on the x-box for the entire morning ever since I woke up.. hahs...
Won down so many medals and unlocked alot of events and crash sites.. hahs..

so cool!


Hmm.. oh yeah, Mr Steven just sent me a mail, about the agenda and all that.. Steven's from YMCA. He reminds me of some hongkong singer/actor.. Forgot that fella's name! hmmm.. when I do get his name, then I shall tell you guys about it.

Anyway, yeah..
I'm going to malaysia... next week. 16th to 19th November, so don't find me k?
I'll be going to Genting with mom.. hee hee hee..


I'm gonna bring Terra to the vet's on Friday. She's being awfully quiet and she sleeps so much nowadays. I mean, even though I know cats sleep for about 16 hours a day, still.. she's still too quiet.

Gary and I suspect that she might have worms, so yeah..
Tomorrow I'll have to call the vet up to book an appointment.. yeah...

Hmmm...
well, i'm going to go study now..
Just finished gaming on the x-box with my younger brother... ooooh.. how I slaughtered him on the tracks!! bwhahahahs...

kk..
gotta go now..
byeeee!