2006-04-07

memory lag?

my cd's are way overdue...
tmr going to return the cds to the library
sheesh.


was looking thru all the old pictures in deb's blog.. whahahs..
how much we've all changed..

anyway, saturday will be a busy day...
filled with like, workshop.. and russ's birthday bbq....
meeting up with deb and rica tmr!! yaaay!!!

it's been soooooo long since i've seen them...
nearly a month. aunt jean and uncle philip are definitely gonna nag and bombard me with questions of my missing presence...
haha.. but i don't mind it one bit... it reminds me that i've been missed! =D



so anyway, um.. right...
sheesh..
my mp3's destroyed...
my laptop's dead..
my pda's dead again..
my mobile is somewhere...
oh i don't know..

i might have a sms on my phone at the moment..
maybe it's from dad..
he's in china now...
yaay!


k lah, imma outta here..
toodles!