2004-08-09

being the ROWDIEST group....

oh man...
I went to crash at Amanda's place today, before meeting up with 2/3 of the sinister trio and 'sophia'.. Clement came like at 7.30pm.. he brought his friend, Shin Lon along... goodness me..
hahas.. i'd have to say, Shin's good looking, but can't beat haydern or stan.. hahas.. he's a tallll guy!!! I feel so miniature standing next to him..

OMG.. fireworks display from TeamHKG was a BLAST!!! it was sooo.. *breath gets taken away* it was great...
I was thinking of haydern non-stop when I was watching the fireworks..Like how great it would have been if he were still around..
It made my heart ache to know that he'd never be there for me anymore..

We walked all over the place tonight. from esplanade, to city hall, city hall to the gay pubs around town, there, to clarke quay MRT. I hopped onto the bus, before I could change my mind, bus driver closed the door on me, I had to pout and say good night to allison, clement and shin..

I called haydern's phone just now, I managed to reach his mailbox.. I don't know what that means.. probably that he switched his phone off.. *sighs* I don't know..

When I got home, mich called to ask about what I meant about haydern being such a jerk and that she'd be super pissed at him.. I told her the full story...and boy, was she pissed.. coz mich's not the type to use vulgarities, and she was like "that stupid asshole's acting like some frigging bitch!"

And the more we talked about haydern, the more I just wanted to hate him... how can I love him so much, yet hate him just as much? Just tears me up into pieces to know that happens.. and to me, for that fact.

No matter, life goes on and my world plays on.. today's continous flow of events were definitely worth all the trouble.. It's just such a huge pity that the guy I love most can't be here with me to share this special moment that I shared with my friends, and he'll never be here with me due to his constant stuborness.

It's sad to know that..

anyway, Amanda sent me this really CUTE song... hehehee
I d/l-ed from her due to knowing camilus is out class cow....
haha...
Lyrics are as follows:

Arrogant Worms ~*~ I am Cow

I am Cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, curd, cream cheese and butter's
Made from liquid from my udders
I am Cow, I am Cow, Hear me moo (moo)

I am Cow, eating grass
Methane gas comes out my ass
And out my muzzle when I belch
Oh, the ozone layer is thinner
From the outcome of my dinner
I am Cow, I am Cow, I've got gas

I am Cow, here I stand
Far and wide upon this land
And I am living everywhere
From B.C. to Newfoundland
You can squeeze my teats by hand
I am Cow, I am Cow, I am Cow
I am Cow, I am Cow, I am Cow!


yuppies...
anyways, there's so much more to blog.. but i'm seriously very tired.. so i'm gonna turn in. charmaine cancelled... *sobs* haiz...


well... g'night everyone...