2004-08-30

day in school....

today, I wasn't supposed to stay in school the entire day, but I ended studying till 5.30 anyway. lol
half the while, I was just playing jawbreaker on my PDA.. :S

I studied with the guys today, (with tim, juncheng and Rayson aka "somebody else")
:D hahas.. it was.. yea.. boring yah.. coz I couldn't study much today.. tim stole my phys. chem notes coz he didn't bring his. I was left to study for my micro A and IMB...
did like 5 chapters of IMB and 3 on micro A.. quite an achievement, but I'm not sure if anything got into that head-aching brain of mine...

hmm.. in the last hour, I gave up studying and started playing jaw breaker. Rayson got interested in it, and we both started competing with each other in it, not 10 minutes later, juncheng got dragged into the game too.. he beat my high scores!!! I had like 696, he beat me to 704, I beat his to 708, he beat me again to 734!!! >__< haha.. but i won't be so haddup as to go beat that stupid score by playing all night long lor.. please lah.. I will just get my older bro to play it till he gets 998 or 1000 lor..

anyway, tim got interested, but we forced him to finish up his physical chem notes.. I shall start typing out my learning notes for all my modules tonight.. shall start with physical chem too.. hahas..

oh yeah, we went down to McD's for lunch at 1pm.. I had McSpicy double EVM-upsized (i was supposed to be on vegetarian for the day, but I forgot till after I sat down at the table with the chicken burger in front of me) well.. I'm still full.. lol..

hmm... we met sicko Lionel and his SJI friend at the library's lift lobby.. hahas..that sicko keeps teasing me whenever he gets the chance to.. bloody kuku lah that fella. Anyway, he was on his way up to the library to study too.. he headed for the 4th floor while the guys and I went back up to the 5th floor's north wing to do more studying..

I swear, my school's library is frigging huge!! I initially thought that it was small, with just the centre wing as the centre portion, the north wing was the small corner, and the south wing the same as the north.
But when I was told by tim to walk up to a shelf, turn 180 degrees around, and DAAAAMN!! I saw this small passage way, opening to this HUGE room filled with SOOOOO many big study tables to fit 6 people each and rows and rows of HUGE bookshelves..

Curious with my new but extremely slow reaction, I took a peek at the south wing's side while going on my toilet break after lunch to find.. another HUGE room filled with the same number of tables and with rows after rows of bookshelves.

Before that, I walked to the 4th floor's south wing, and it was the same size as the upstairs one..
I suppose it's the same for the 4th floor's North wing..

I have thus concluded: NYP is fucking rich (considering the tables are like $400-$500 a piece, the big cushioned chairs $100-$190 each and those HUGE tomes of books that seem to come in 3s and 4s..some in 6s..), and the library is definitely bigger than Ngee Ann Poly's 'Orchard Road' library.. *grins*

Well, after studying and finishing up the last game of jawbreakers, we went down to McD's again.. hehs.. by then I have no idea where ally or PS are.. heard Ally went to band camp, and PS was back home..

Tomorrow, I'll have to be at Clementi MRT at 8 or 9.. gotta ask PS.. hmm.. which means I have to wake up fucking early at 6.30.. ugh.. :(
And then I'll be doing deyolking for a while after we get back from TLL.. and then after deyolking, I gotta meet Ms SiewHiang at the security place at 1.30 for briefing. muahahahs..

I hope to get my 512MB SD card by tomorrow.. hopefully dad's willing to buy it for me.. hahas.. and my foldable keyboard, a screen cover, a casing.. what else.. shit, should have gotten them all at the comex fair lor. stupid gary. he soooo had to insist on getting it at simlim another day. *grumbles* tim told me that he got a 512MB SD for $145 you know.. original pricing was about $140 more than the said offer. :( what a waste.. haiz..

Anyway, PS and I have to go to TLL on wednesday to get the embryos for weiping.. I do hope to get a good job done..one wrong move done, and a mistake made, weiping would blow her top at the both of us.. she's at the verge of breakdown, can see that..

yuck, a flying ant just flew into my face.. In revenge, I fed it to terra.. muahahahaha... the dumb cat actually ate it. I shall try cockroaches next time.. *evil smirk*

Hmm... my new glasses are like twisted.. due to PS's knock into my face the other day lah... :S I'm so screwed up.. haiz.. mom's gonna kill me when she finds out it's distorted.. oh wait.. hahs.. I just fixed it up.. :) i'm saved afterall! let's just hope I don't get those headaches from wearing it..

well, off i go.. watch Gary play more x-box... just got off the phone with mah darlin' lynz.. hahas.. sleep well yeah, girl? :) i'll be here for ya just like how i'm here for the rest of my friends.. ;)