2004-08-29

boring day...

I spent my whole day customising that PDA of mine...
*yawns* what a boring day.. tomorrow, I shall study my arse off..
haha.. this is actually how I motivate myself to study.. spend one entire day slacking and doing absolutely nothing, and I mean, NOTHING..
then I'd feel really stupid and then I get the urge to study..

Nah, I don't always feel guilty that I didn't study.. too immune to that.. lolz..

hmm.. lynz still at Comex 2004. dammit. she got a foldable keyboard, and a leather casing. fucking hell. i should've waited till today. *sighs* ah.. oh well.. I'll just have to save up for my accessories if this's the case. no big deal.. i'm already saving up. I saved $20 this week.. tomorrow asking mom for some more spending money and I save up some more.. hehs..

well, not sure about tomorrow's study group, but i'll be headed down to Millenia Walk's BK to get some studying done, then making my way down to SimLim to get those accessories, then perhaps I'll meet up with debra and rica for a while before I head on home.. yeah..

Why millenia walk's BK? coz that's where I got most of my chemistry done and over with while jezzie was still back in sg.. haha.. that place is a fun place to study at.. not only are there good looking guys walking in and out of BK, the tables there are huge. and it's freezing cold there. I liiiike.. hahas..

ummm... guess i'll go do some twicking with the blog layouts... yeah...
i'll blog laters, hopefully...

toodles..