2004-08-24

Siglap Killiney Kopitiam

that place is worth going..
In case you can't see the title, I actually put in this coffee shop dad brought me to after school today.. :)

Killiney Kopitiam in Siglap..

it's this nice cozy little.. coffee shop..
nice place.. the toasted bread and kaya with butter is goooooood... yummy shit... :)
the coffee there could rival mom's side granny's... it's solid, good.. but not hot.. yucky... shouldn't have let it cooled..

The only reason why I'd go over to granny's now is for coffee..
her brew is gooooood.. and solid.. i liiiike... hahaha..

I'm a girl blessed with good, yummy, quality, everyday, singaporean-flavoured delicacies.. :) *nods*


Anyway, school today was FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Hahahs.. let me bring you through my day in school with you... :P

I woke up at 9.20am this morning, with only like 40 minutes till French started.. I was sure Christophe Mallard would be teaching us today, but then again, last friday's lesson was still with Mr Tse... Tse was good.. well, we THOUGHT he was good..

but Christophe Mallard is better.. cute fella that teacher.. haha.. he cracks all sorts of jokes in class! albeit sacarstic, but he's good.. sorry ah gimmy, gotta disagree with yah on mr mallard.. haha.. :P

Inorg Chem lab session today was fun, to say the least..
was dealing with some corrosive acids.. hahs.. well, not really corrosive, but anyways.. yeah... had lots of fun doing the filtering! :D

hmm... was supposed to go for the zebrafish-project training today.. but they scheduled it for tomorrow.. hopefully the comm. skills teacher allows us to skip class.

Oh some anonymous person just tagged again..
such a rude fella.
Let me tell you 'anonymous', if you're supposedly haydern this time.
Whether or not I care about you is also none of your business if this is the case.
Bear in mind, I have a full mind on making sure I'll make you suffer too should I happen to be in Sydney.

You seriously make me digusted with your attitude.
someone, hack into this IP address and track this location down for me...
166.121.37
it's the same IP address as that supposed nyp person. I highly doubt this person is from nyp anyway..
where's majin when I need him to do the tracking for me.. hmm.... will ask him tonight when he's online.

So much for having a nice day. Some bloody ass just has to ruin my mood. :( ugh... nevermind, I shall keep that in mind and bear with it.

anyway, I'm outta here.. there's nothing much to blog about now..
I'm just refraining from screaming out any swear words.