2004-08-21

to the optician i went.. from there, I got home...

just got home from the optician's... hah...
my degree got LOWER!!!!!

hahhaha...
the lady serving me said my degree was at 125degrees..
but it went back up to about 150!! but still, it's lower than my usual 175degrees!!! muahahah...
i have successfully lowered that myopic vision of mine...
sucks having to wear glasses.. mom bought me a box of soft lenses though.. ^__^

i'm a happy girl tonight! :)

hmm... in other cases...
I don't think I would be getting my PDA that soon then...
but I will save up for it...
Dad doesn't really approve of my getting a PDA, but I think it would prove useful.. I'm running out of space to jot down notes in my handphone and i'm too lazy to get out my paper and pen..

hmmm..
in this week's Thursday Threesomes:

::Desperate times lead to disparate measures::

Onesome:Desperate times-- Hmmm... The ever present time crunch. Do you have a story of a time when you needed to be somewhere and it just didn't look like it was going to work out? Did you make it? No??? What happened?

oh man... i can't begin my story.. hahas.. i'm usually late when i can't wake up...
so yeah... once or twice I don't make it in time... i just get all the attention to myself is all... the stares and such..

Twosome: lead to-- What leads you to write at your place? What strikes your fancy and leads you to your keyboard to share it with the blogosphere?

what leads me to type at this blog? for the fact that I can't find my paper diary, this comes in super handy.. I can blog while in school, and everyone would know what I'm talking about most of the time when I mention up something on my mind that i've blogged out before.. it's to my own convenience really..

Threesome: disparate measures-- Hey, what is it you do that's really different from your friends or family or acquaintances that drives them to distraction? Is it something as simple as the way you put the toilet paper roll on? ...or maybe your habit of eating all your vegetables first? Come on, you know there's a little something it's safe to share with the gang!

Sub-conscious stuff like that, i don't really take note of... hmm.. I tend to say the most evil of things at the worst of times.. it's just in the moment and I HAVE to say it.. like when a person really sucks and the rest doesn't say it out of courtesy, I would just skip the niceness and just tell the person he/she sucks and he/she should go piss off.. yep.. that's me alright.. it drives everyone nuts when i do that...



that done, moving on to Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

Cindy. she's always pink from head to toe...

Soup
Name something you have lost but later found.

hmm.. lotsa stuff.. most significant one was my keys, i used to misplace them all over the place..

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Living, fucking, HELL.


Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

i'm obsessed with.. lots of things... i'm obsessed with my glasses, with my shoes, my cat, my books, my pens.. used to be obsessed with my boyfriend, but now he's one of them in the "ex-boyfriends" list. so yeah, i'm obsessed with wanting to murder him now.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

ooh.. easy question..
I went to france, came back with my Giorgio Armarni "Night" and two other perfumes which I didn't bother memorising their names, but they're good stuff.. so yeah..


Let's see now...
oh yeah.. the optician... tinted frameless glasses.. they look somewhat like ian's glasses.. no screws...
I wanted to get those SwissFlex.. but they're soooo expensive.. not worth buying them... but it was dead cute. Fell in love with them the moment I had them on....

I wanted to get hard lenses..but after some consideration, I figured I don't need them.. coz my degree's so light compared to other peoples... So we (mom and i) decided I should get that frameless ones.. she was asking "If I said NO to the hard lenses... what will you do?" hah.. I told her "I'd demand stubbornly for a pair of frameless tinted glasses that are super durable." ahhas.. mom was like "okay, you're on it. i'm not getting you those hard lenses."

ughs... having a crazy migraine now.. it's killing me.. but yeah.. gotta bear with it.. still have so much work to do... 7 months ago, I thought being in poly, it'll be such a slacky thing.. I can slack all day, play, have fun.... no work.. but when I got to NYP, it's the entire opposite.. I have too much work to do, I haven't played an outdoor sport in ages, there IS fun, but it's humour fun, not the fun fun i was looking for... everyday in NYP is work.. it's tiring..

I'm heading for a major burn out soon.. hopefully this december's YEP thing will let me get some mental rest.. dealing with ex-cons would be a new experience.. But I do hope those guys will give me a good break by then.. I really don't wanna deal with some attitude problem punk again..

I've dealt with more than enough, when I thought one was enough, I had to deal with two.. lucky the second one decided to call it quits.. hope that makes things easier for me to handle.. ugh.. who knows.. i might have to face more in school? :S
hopefully that shan't happen if I'm happy and smiling in school.

School proves to be fun so far...
I like it here in MB0406.. we proved to be a fun crazy bunch of people, who seriously yell too much and play too much in class.. (we end up annoying the teachers all the time)
Allison and peisuan never fail to cheer me up, thanks yah girls.. ;) your help is greatly appreciated by the oh-so-evil one.. mauahhs...

seriously, without them, i'd have become like gary already, ready to give up hope and just die off like that...
Stress at home sometimes is simply too hard to cope with. With haydern's behaviour, he's not making things any easier for me. In short term, his plan works well.. but in a long run, who am i to turn to? haiz...

Relying once again on my diary (I bought a new one the other day in Popular) I shan't blog much here unless I haven't got the time..

I seriously need that PDA.. to plan all my shit out...
this is dumb.
life is stupid.

Well, at least i'm making it out to be stupid.
It's laughable if you come to think about it.

damn, I hungry.. snacks...
toodles for tonight!