2004-08-17

frigging tired...

i'm so so so so sooooooo exhausted...
STUUUUPID...
that stooooopid nan quan ma ma along with linda NOT COMING TO NYP ANYMORE!!! *frowns* all my hardwork gone down the drain like that...
stupppppid.... ughs...

having a freaking headache now...
oh, Evvone Hsu is such a pain in the butt... she was being such a baby this afternoon... what's up with them singers and their stupid PMS-es...
stupid.

stupid, stupid, STUUUUPID!!!
my first event planning and it's got so fucking array... *grumbles*

Tomorrow.
I have OBS Sabah Interview to go to.. it starts 2.30pm.. and then still have to go TEACH ah peh and ah soh how to use the computers... during the Great Singapore Surf.. that starts at like 2pm.. oh man.. I just hope mr Jay and dr. Joel won't scream at me for running off to SAO to get my interview done....

hahahs...
You know what? I think I'm rather well known in school... haha.. okay, maybe not.. but alot of people know me as "Jasmine's junior"

oh and i FINALLY found out Leon's lab partner's name.. mauahahahhas... his name is Sham.. hahas.. and he's... :P Jasmine's boyfriend!!!! hahaha :) no wonder he's always so nice to me... what a nice kor kor... hahaha...
He owes me notes.. muahahahas.. ;)

hmmmm....
Oh right.... hahs... I might be going back on the 26th August to CHIJ SJC!!! *grins* but on school business... going there to promote SCL (MB) mauhahas.... loving my school life...


You know, there's probably like 50% more of what I don't even blog online.. so to "Annonymous", the admirer/school guy/whatever.. don't just assume that you know everything that goes on in my life, coz you don't.. Haydern may sound super harsh and unfeeling to you (and prolly the rest of you) but he isn't like that.. i know he still cares for me and all.. and he still does.
So unless you're gonna show your true identity, i suggest that you just give it up. You might as well give it up anyway, coz in the end, I won't want any other guy 'cept for Haydern.. I don't have to explain as to why I choose only haydern and no other guy coz i've been explaining myself for far too many times.

ugh..
annoying fool.

stupid.
this is annoying.
this headache is killing me..
i'm going to bed soon. shit, have to wait till lynz's friend comes on... stupid, that friend better come online soon, or lynz and MEEEEE (it's supposed to be 'i' but i want EMPHASIS) WILL slaughter her...
okay, violence on the loose.

anyway.. ughs.. so tired...
dahling manda was telling me to go sleep early just now.. i agree.. i should go sleep early. i look horrible. i think i'm having a fever...

DEBRAAAAAA!!!!!!!! YOU PASSED ME YOUR GERMS!!! :(

but not really your fault lah.. hah.. you didnt know you were gonna fall sick anyway..

Well, i'm off... to my la la land.. my head really hurts and the screen lights are killing my eyes once again...