2004-08-14

oh man....

okay.. it's NAN quan ma ma and Linda-something.. yeah.. hahahs..
I've been made... like.. Publications/Promotions in-charge... STRESSSSS....

Today's meeting was such a rushed one..
Well, I got to school at like 9.15am.. went to the library, did some research on angelman syndrome.. i think it's fascinating to learn about this syndrome..
There's also the Fragile-X syndrome.. it's equally fascinating.. :)

hhmmm.... chatted with haydern for abit before the meeting.. was waiting for like 30 minutes before meeting started.. kelvin was busy printing meeting papers for us to refer to for this event..

He told me that I might be planning the upcoming events too.. how cool is that? :D
So he dragged me up to the Student Affairs Office to get some stuff done.. he was saying this time round it was sooo hectic, unlike last year's Daniel Wu (it's either Wu, or Chan) and 5566 concert..

hmmm... either way, i'm only given 2 weeks to get everything done up.. the selling out of the concert.. gotta draw the peeps in to join. This time, he says, we've got a new computer system. We key in the student's Admin. Card no. and then it'll be like a locked in key system thing such that this student will not be able to take more than a ticket per card.. (for fairness that NYP students get priority first)

And what's so cool about being in this planning committee? *smirks* I get an unrestricted pass that allows me backstage ANYTIME I want. *nods and has a sly grin*
So I'll be able to get the autographs from these people when I get the time..
Oh yah, and it's only the I/Cs that get this sorta pass.. *smirks more*

Anyway, met up with Junie, went to the North Canteen to let him have his chicken rice, which he complained that it was too little and it's not worth his money..
then we went down to K-Box paradiz.. whahahs.. fuck.. i made a total mockery of myself!! hahahs! And I was laughing away too!!! haha.. coz I was just standing there watching the judges, and they had this "this stupid girl is WASTING MY TIME!!!" look on their faces!! whahahs!!! :D heee... I told them "I am SO screwed up today" and they were nodding away..

After that, junie and I went back down to Plaza Singapura for MY lunch.. I wanted to go Mos burger's but it was too crowded so we went to BK's instead.. hee.. oh man, I LOVE unsalted fries.. they taste sooo uniquely different from the salted ones.. ALL of you, you should try unsalted fries, they're so yummy! (jezzie kor actually taught me how to eat unsalted fries actually)

And yeah.. hmm... we studied at BK's till like 5.40pm.. I learnt sooo much today, gotta do a review on it laters.. :) finally understood the simplicity of inorganic chemistry.. however I still have to practice loads on it..

Then there's still physical chemistry.. my goodness. I'm sooo gonna fail in that module if I don't ask someone about it.. Junius was like "you won't listen to me.. you'll only take in at most 50% of what i've taught you today lor.." yeah, he was right.. haiz...

hmm...
then amanda called today too.. she was sobbing her heart out to me.. poor girl, take it easy k? don't let them get to ya.. it'll do you only no good.. :P must be like me like that.. have a friendly deposition towards it..

OOOH!!!
just remembered... Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
SUZANNE HO!!! her voice is sooo nice.. i like her voice.. and she looks pretty too!! (compared to the other anchors) oh, and Sumiko Tan too!! :) she's a GREAT reporter..

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
bubble gum, cat food, fruits. (chocolates, it's hidden)

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
I'll name it Janesis.. hahas.. no reason.. maybe coz I miss Jan, my late best friend..

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Some book on a disease..

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
in truth, the guy with good looks.. haha.. that's the FIRST thing without thinking at all... then after that, i check out his behaviour.. if he's like some annoying punk, then bleh, feeeeerget it...


okay, that done.. hmm.. chatting with char now.. and laughing at terra's simple mind.. (no offence 'parazoa'.. hee) yeah, but terra was running after mom's mop and yeah, basically, she just slipped and fell.. haha.. it was such a sight! I know her bum was hurting and all.. but yeah.. hahas.. she's just soooo cute! :P

hmm..... oh, check this site out...
They're sooooo sick i'm telling you.... how can they clone people.....
I mean, the BRIEF idea of it sounded cool, but the more I read about it, the more annoyed and disgusted I'd become..

I don't think I support this idea on cloning people, but it'll be good to know the progress of these cloned kids.. won't they be like, dolly? *shrugs*

ANYWAY, moving on, moving on.. hope amanda feels better..

blah blah.. got so much homework.. tonight cannot sleep again.. have to complete all my reports for the week.. :S

oh yeah, hmmmm... oh, i just forgot what I wanted to say.. :S ahh.. okay, nevermind.. hahas.. OH!!! That's right!!!! :D

LPS= Lipo-polysaccharide/endotoxin in biology, yeah? :D :D
hahahs.. LPS, irl, is Lum Pei Suan!!! hahahas... hhaahhahahahahhahahahaha.... my goodness... that had me laughing throughout the entire microbiology A lecture on friday!! :P
hahhahaahaha!!!!!
Lum Pei Suan = LPS = LipoPolysaccharide... muahahahs...
and then..
Parazoa = Allison (coz she's supposedly soooo noisy.. "empty vessel makes the most noise")

Speaking of nicknames, we gave Nor from MB0405 a nick name too!! hahaah.. we called him Firm.. ahahahahhahahaha... coz we (allison and i) were like talking about guys butts in french class.. and then he so happened to be in front of us, so we were like "Nor! stand up!" and he was like "um, okay..." and we went about scrutinising his butt.. and allison was like, "he's got a SMALL butt.." hahahaha...
he went protesting, exclaiming loudly that his butt was "No, my butt's FIRM.it's FIRM... FIIIRRRMMM!!!! see.. it's firm, firm, FIRM!!" ahahahhaha!!! my gods... i was laughing sooo much on friday in school.. it's such a fun day... hahah.. and yah, we were calling him 'firm' all the way after that.. :P

Nor's a malay guy. he's cool.. really cute and funny guy.. haha.. i like his personality.. :) he spreads laughter about his class.. fun to talk to.. but yeah.. haha.. my class still ROX!! :D

Hmm.. well, I gotta go now.. have to do inorganic chem lab report.. have to rush through again...

toodles!!