2004-08-12

wah laooooooo......

Finally, I get to blog...
fine, I was busy chatting and doing my homework to actually blog...

I'm sooooo tired... can die siah!
know what? i've given up trying to talk to gary and haydern.
but at least my brother's willing to change, so I shall be there for him. so long as that haydern doesn't want to change, then that's his problem..

Coz i really really really don't see any point in trying to talk to a depressed person. It's like talking to a stone block. Was busy chatting to gimmy and char just now.. hahs...

Char was dead worried about me, but yeah.. no need to worry lah... those classmates of mine will never allow me to be unhappy no matter what...
Surprisingly, after hearing my brother's voice over the phone, my feelings were lifted. Perhaps the assurance that he isn't as insane as the others in that gawdawful place comforts me.. hahs..
ohhh hahas.. I've got new PICTURES... loads of them too!!!
hahahs...
:D I will post them up on my photobucket site, you can go check it out laters.. I'm lazy to type out the codes for them.. hmmmmmmm.... what else is there to say...

Oh right, umm.. oh man, forgot.. i'm so tired.. ughs..
char will have to give me a grand tour about her house when i'm there.. ahha.. her house looks super grand.. :) like some mini castle... so cute.. ahhas..
she was actually scared to go down 3 floors to get to the kitchen to get some food..
ahahha! :D She was telling me there's a jaccuzzi in the attic (5th floor) and then there's this HUGE aquarium some where... it's got baby sharks and other fishes in it.. haha.. I spent my night teasing her endlessly...

anywaay... i'm tired.. sleeeep... i'm a depreived child.. hahahs... niggggghhhhtt....