2004-08-09

goodness me...

Let me just do my Unconscious Mutterings first before I start on with my usual rambling:

Sting :: words that sting, are words that hurt you deep inside
BMW :: Bread, Milk and Water
Jeremy :: JEZZIE KOR KOR!! i miss you! come back soon, k?
Audacious :: incredulous behaviour
Drag Queen :: transvettite wannabes
Title :: title of my life "My life, My world"
Stamp :: stamp your face with a spastic spongebob look
Bad :: imma bad bad gurl.. muahahas..
Snow White :: snow white mountains that takes my breath away all the time
Delegate :: delegations are rather dumb, but people like its purpose anyway.


I didn't realise how many people would actually take the time to refresh this page SOOOO many times.. till I saw the visitor hit counter.

it's at 24, 7307 visitors? that's like ALOT?!?!?

I had this thought in the morning.. was about to type it out the moment I got online, but I saw the visitor hit counter and I forgot about it totally.. Let me just recollect my thoughts for a while okays?

oh man, everytime i refresh this page of mine, it goes up like by over thousands... it's freaky?
which bloody ku ku is refreshing and visiting so many times ah? hmmm... wait a minute... must be the stuff that I do at unconscious mutterings and all that.. ahhas.. okays.. not too bad.. well, i gotta go now.. homework awaits me..