2004-08-13

"you need at least 7 hours of sleep!"

Jezz says that females with less than 7 hours of sleep everyday, will have memory loss, personality disturbances and an increased rate of getting dementia and susceptability to diseases.

Of which, I fell nicely into all three categories..
I was looking through the photos I took in Europe just now (looking for some good ones to send to char) and I was wondering which photo was taken from which place. I clean forgotten where the exact place was, but I did remember which country..

And then, yeah, I was telling jezzie kor kor about my being pissed all of a sudden for no reason, and then he was like, "go find 7 hours of sleep!"

haiz.. I can't lah.. i'm piled to the next level with homework every single day.
Day in, day out, it's homework.. and projects, and reports, and events..
Soon, I'll be doing community work at Mt. Alvernia's Hospice for the Children.. and then, in the NYP Open House..

Next tuesday I'll be helping out in the Evvone Hsu in-campus concert.. not sure if I've mentioned that already.. but yah.. ahahs! So excited!! :D

hmm... Gary's back.. I hope the past week will NEVER EVER repeat again. It seriously stressed me out so much that I was on the point of break down..
Sleepless nights, long days in school, extra homework, extra tutorials, class outings..

I look worse than that of a panda now.. it's the truth! I will get debra or amanda to take a pic of me, and I shall show you how hideous I look now.. I'm surprised anyone still talks to me! hahas..

Char, i'm not blaming you or anything.. it's just what I think of your words is all... hahas.. i hope you don't feel offended by my words in turn, okay? *hugs* I don't mean to upset you like that.. sorrrrrriiieeee...

oi michelle! keep that lovely chin of yours up and study harder for the rest of your subjects k? :) you can do it!

hmm.. I've been bruising alot as of late.. was carrying just plastic bags (with heavy stuff in it, mom can't carry heavy stuff so i have to help her with the groceries if dad doesn't come along) and yeah, when I got home just now, I had bruises from the plastic bags now.. they look like scratches and cut marks coz the bags were cutting into my skin.. (yeowchie!)
yeah, and it's just random bruises all over my knees and arms.. I don't know how I got them but yeah, it's all there.. ahahs..

Gary's asleep now.. that's a good thing.. but he's been sleeping for the ENTIRE day.. that freaks me out quite a lot.. he's gotta down like 12 pills at one go.. that's scary you know.. but yeah, he HAS to take them or else he goes insane again..
At least he's quite cheerful this morning when he woke up, he even bid me a good morning and wished me a good day in school! :D haha.. i haven't heard that line since.. well, since 2 years ago actually.. hahs.. i do hope he stays this cheerful.. :)

I don't get it really.. my best friend died through suicide 2 years ago, along with grandmother and all that rubbish happening in the family and then it was my N levels, everything just came crashing down on me for a solid 2 years.. yet i'm able to pull through it all.. but why can't gary? haiz..

I really do hope he gets better.. I really miss the old cheerful brother that I used to know.. well, I got to have a glimpse at the old cheerful punk just this morning.. hahs.. and i was cheered up a whole lot actually.. :D

hhmmm.. what else what else... mom gave terra a bath today.. you should see terra when she gets bathed.. she's just SUPER adorable!!! :D hahas.. she actually CLINGS on to something for dear life when she's having a bath! hahaha!! :) i love bathing that cat, she'd bury her face in the crook of my knee when i bathe her.. I don't know why she does that, but I think she looks absolutely adorable and cute when she does that face rubbing thing.. ahahs..

oh yes.. today, Mr Jay told us that the whole class has been chosen to take part in this Great Singapore Surf thing..I'm not sure what we're supposed to do, but it does sound super fun! hahs..

I'll have to make a trip down to the school library early tomorrow morning at about 8.30 to login to the CourseManagementSystem (CMS) to check out the student email account of mine. Mr Jay said he'd sent us loads of emails regarding that surf thingy..

I hope I do get into school club.. it'll be so much fun! haha.. but to be in school club, I have to be like super focused on the stuff that I do.. nevermind, hahs.. if there's a will, there'll definitely be a way out of this mess of mine..

okay, i'm starting to ramble nonsense here..

blah, i'm exhausted, so you can't blame me...
Luigi the old old fartie's online. hahs.. my great mexican brudder!

hehs.. and so is ken, mah DUDE!!! hahas.. he just got back from perth.. going into NS on monday I think? not too sure, I better ask.. oh.. hehe.. it's on 18th August.. good luck mate!
hahs.. awright!!! dude's gonna get me a boomerang (or) dreamcatcher, AND a dijiridoo for my belated b-day present this year!! he'll get it like when he goes back to perth and then pass it to me when he comes back..

oh, just got... wait, oh haydern just sms-ed me!!! first time in TWO frigging months! hahs.. like okay.. nvm..
I dunno how to reply you, haydern.. can I don't reply? :S nvm, I'll reply anyway.. well, later anyway...

Later have to go to school early.. hmm.. for checking student email.. then after that, at 10am, still have meeting at NYP MacD's.. for NYP Pals stuff.. hahs.. then meet junie the human, go for that audition (i highly doubt i'll get in) and then study study study... all the way till like 7..

hahas.. clement's gonna be bringing in the booze for sunday's fireworks.. underaged babies like parazoa and.. yah, just parazoa, cannot drink, so we're not giving her any booze at all!! muahahs.

sunday, hopefully my dear darling amanda can make it.. oh, amanda's like my illegal 'lover'..hahs.. we just get all crazy whenever we meet up..
hahas.. amanda calls me her "angel sent from heaven" coz I was there to cheer her up somehow when she was all screwed up in her life.. :) glad i was there yah, dearie..
just cheer up some more kk? your mom's just being super strict lah.. hahahs..

*yawns* it's already like 0100hours now..
I know, I took my time at typing this out.. can't be helped.. I was doing other stuff..

ugh.. tomorrow come home have to do inorg chem report again... this time it's like 2 reports for both inorg and phys chem.. Dr Lisa Cha's leaving next week to go get her little angel baby girl delivered.. :)

oh I found out in the morning of friday, 13th.. that Mr Jay was actually Lisa Cha's student!!! so coooool!!!

oh man, gotta run..
mom's screaming at me to go to bed now... toodles...