2004-08-12

i am cow hear me mooooooo

As you can see, I've deleted like about 3-4 posts...
hahas..

Amanda's really insane i'm telling you... she's soooo funny!! hahahs.. :)


hahhas...
went to meet up with her just now with allison, peisuan and jun cheng.. kimhock decided to tagalong, so yah...

We were at MacD's in Taka.. ahhas.. so funny..
amanda and I were like being 'lesbians' and all that..

oh i was 2 minutes late for MicroA practical today, and Dr. Lisa Cha was grumbling away already.. :S honestly, my dad sent me to school at 8.50!!
Anyway, I've got like Safranin stuck to my finger nail and like Nigrosine on my fingers itself and these 2 blotches of nigrosine on my hand..

School was fun, surprisingly, for a thursday. heh hehs.. hmmm... lemme see....
hmm.. finally i understood something in inorg chem.. ahahs.. what the S,D,P,F in electronic configuration was... I shant get into that, 50% of you wouldn't know what I'm talking about anyway..

Umms... yeah.. i'm sooooo gonna crash into char's place one day.. and then haha.. yeah.. but after her N's lah.. that's after 8th October.. hopefully NYP has a road show at SJC, that way I can crash that annoying school again.. muahahas.. :D i really hope to go there siah.. it'll be so fun...

But i'll be going to St. Margaret's though.. not IJ SJC.. haiz...
nevermind, can still see Gwen gwen.. haha..

Oh, Charmaine was just telling me last night, about how annoyingly stubborn I was.. just exactly like haydern too.. hahs.. *shrugs*
hmmz... I can't help to be this wonderfully stubborn you know.. i've gotta deal with like my stubborn-jackass brothers and stubborn people, so I have to be more stubborn than them too..

hmm..... I'm going for a audition this saturday.. for the NUS Rasphody thing.. haha.. it's corny that K-Box doesn't have like those latest english songs.. and they have all the chinese songs.. gotta ask jo jo about it.. she works there.. chinese songs.. can you ever imagine me crooning away in chinese? the tv would explode.. ugh.. but if have to, i'll have to sing some crap chinese song.. hahas.. see what gary has in this lappy.. prolly sun yan zi.. oh man. really leh.. :S okay lah.. not too bad..

oh man, okay... lyrics are here.. muaahahahas.. after much search.. here we go...

Stefanie Sun ~*~ Yu Jian

ting jian dong tian de li kai
wo zai mou nian mou yue xing guo lai
wo xiang wo deng wo qi dai
wei lai que bu neng ying ci an pai

[*]
yin tian pang wan che chuang wai
wei lai you yi ge ren zai deng dai
xiang zuo xiang you xiang qian kan
ai yao guai ji ge wan cai lai

wo yu jian shui hui you zen yang de dui bai
wo deng de ren ta zai duo yuan de wei lai
wo ting jian feng lai zi di tie he ren hai
wo pai zhe dui na zhe ai de hao ma pai

[*]

wo wang qian fei fei guo yi pian shi jian hai
wo men ye chang zai ai qing li shou shang hai
wo kan zhe lu meng de ru kou you dian zhai
wo yu jian ni shi zui mei de yi wai
zhong you yi tian wo de mi di hui jie kai

Amanda loves this song.. ahhs.. yeah.. i think on sunday i will be cawing that song to her till she learns to hate it coz angel spoilt the song.. muahahhs..
but die die must memorise it now..
haha
ookok... got CMS to do.. sian..
gotta go now.. wish me luck!