2004-08-16

twice done, this the third one.

weird title? nahs.....
I rewrote this particular entry TWICE already. Coz it got too long, and I have been writing too long an entry for the whole of last week. *guilty look*
You see, old habits die hard.

Anyway, today, I was being such a PMS freak in school.. hahaha.. sorry ah, PS and allison, for my annoyingness today.. haahha.. :P
I made a royal fuss out of everything...

OOooooh.... i saw JOSHUA in the South Canteen today after school. hehs... He reminds me of.. EUGENE.. oh man.. I miss Eugene and YiHan.. my tuition kakis.. :( :( how are you guys doing, dudes? your je je here misses you two siah.. must come say hi to me once in a while ah.. send me pictures of yourselves too..

hm... PICTURES!!! :D reminds me....
muahahahs....
here are some CRAZY pictures we took yesterday.. beware, don't freak.. ahahs...

amanda n me, next, amanda and allison..


BEST FRIENDS!!! *screams* Brothers!!! Ian and Justin..


Juncheng n amanda


Amanda and debra


okay, let me type abit more while the stupid things get uploaded into that photobucket thing.. hahaha...

Hmm.. I didn't really realise that the LINKS in this blog page was PINK. goodness me... hahas.. not that I hate pink thoroughly.. I just don't have a strong liking to it.. I looooove blue-green alot.. the colour of the sea.. muahahs.. it's so soothing to my eyes...

okays... more pictures of amanda and I (since it's amanda's camera anyway..haha)
don't blame me if I looked SPASTIC.. I was half drunk. it was alcohol on an empty stomach.. cost me my dinner money.. :P



I LOOOVE this pic here.. haha..


(but i hate my eyebags.. they're horrendous)




okay, more waiting...
hahas..
hmm..oh you know what.. I was being such an evil meanie sister just now at the dinner table...
Edwin told me he was gonna go for this spelling bee competition.. I know I should be supporting him all the way in it.. but the thing is, he SUCKS in spelling. Up till today, he still asks me how to spell the word 'Chair' and 'Actually' and 'Aeroplane'... those words were taught to him like 3 years ago!!! >__<

Gary and I were teasing him endlessly about it.. and when I thought of quitting it (the teasing), Edwin went spelling 'WHAT' as 'WHIT'!!!! >____< I couldn't help it...
my goodness... I started chiding him about it over the dinner table in a joking manner, yet he got too sensitive and took it the wrong way.. and he started sulking, then throwing his stupid tantrum and then he started crying as usual.. ughs. he's still such a baby.

here's the last of the pics i have with amanda..
hahaha.. seriously, we're such camera hoggers... :P

SPASTICISM!!!! ^-^V


Allison...

the monkey...

Debra and me next!!!

Lastly.... get prepared... it's not much lah.. won't really cause a heart attack to many... but....
"LESBIANS" GALORE!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHH!!!! :P


okay, debra and I were seriously frigging bored... we had nothing else better to do.. so yah...
hahahs...

hmm... okay, i underestimated myself again.. this entry is frigging long.. and it didn't say much about today's events.. *sighs*

hahaha... gotta go now... HOMEWORK!!! *freaks out*