2004-08-15

255 posts.... and counting..

know what..

actually, I don't know.. haha.. okay, lame..

okay, here's the lame deal...
I've got a 'lover'.. an ILLEGAL 'lover' and HER name is AMANDA..
well, actually, she proclaimed that i'm her illegal 'lover'.. heh.. now people are gonna start thinking i'm some.. lesbian..

Which I can very well assure you, I am NOT a lesbian..

hahhahahha...
hmm.. charmaine said something really hilarious last night.. if only I can remember what she said.. :S I've been forgetting lots of things as of late.. jialatz..
oi, I slept EIGHT hours last night, okay..

maybe i bumped my head on something again and didn't realise it.. hmmm...
yah, it's junius.. yesterday keep bullying me... *grumbles* that stupid.. piggish.. THING. ugh.. i WILL get my revenge... you will die under my hands, you pig!!! i still hate yoooooou...... no, i don't love you.. i hate yooooou..... you pig.. what sort of brother are you siah... hmph..!

uughh... that yucky pig thing.. bleah.. *grumbles some more*
hmm.... oh yes.. charmaine was screaming to me about haydern doing something to his mobile phone.. ahha.. and I was like "haiyoh.. that guy ah" and she went laughing away.. called him a rascal.. ahha.. haydern dear, what did you do to your phone again? charmaine was positively ranting away last night.. poor girl.. hahas..

ha.. okay, i'm going mad.. i do hope y'all don't go "ewwww" at the affectionate name calling i say to haydern.. hah.. it's just through habit.. hmm.. i just do hope he gets a suitable donar soon.. perhaps i should try yah.. but it takes up like 3 months.. i don't know if that's enough time.. :S haiz.. so many things, so little time..

When I reach 18 in october, I'm sooo going to that blood centre to donate a pint of blood of mine.. hahas.. They'll find good use of my blood.. they need more of my type anyway.. ahhas.. there's a blood drive this september 5th at ponggol CC.. i'm going for it.. ahha.. i'll drag mom along to sign the forms for me..

hmm.. I'll need to get a bus concession stamp soon.. all this travelling about to and fro school is making me spend so much on it..

I'm meeting amanda later.. not sure if i'll have to fend for myself and go down to her place, or meet up with her in town.. her parents confiscated her lappy... poor girl..

why's her parents doing this to her? why are they showing such huge a mistrust in her? why are they trying to make her life such a living hell?

only because they think what they do is best for her.
Which I think sucks.

How's she gonna do her homework at this rate?
how's she gonna go about contacting her friends, or even call home?

She didn't do anything wrong except to talk to her best friends.. is that so hard to accept?


I don't know why they're doing all this, but we'll all try to be there for you, k, manda? :) keep that lovely chin of yours up, girl.. things aren't that bad.. you just gotta look on the brighter side and not let them break you down like it nearly did for me.

haha... you know, as much as I can become such a devilish person, I'm always trying to be there for everyone.. hard task you know, since everyone's problems are so hugely staked on their lives..

my brother.. yeah, he staked a huge part of his life into depression, i just hope i can be strong enough to be there for him..

haydern, his life.. is definitely at stake.. and to be there for him, is the only thing I HAVE to do.. i just can't watch a person wither away and not spend his days happy.. everyone needs to be happy! it's a MUST to be happy at all times.. haha..

amanda.. well, she's just breaking down slowly.. her parents playing such a heartless and cruel game on her and her younger brother.. to be there for her as a friend, is what I have to do as well.. she needs someone whom she can talk to.. i hope i have enough energy to carry out the listening.. haha...

my two best friends, debra and serica, whom i've been too busy to talk to... it's a good thing they understand, and it's a good thing i've become a good listener.. they still whine and complain just as much, but it's so nice to hear them do that.. i end up laughing at how they turn their sorrows into such happy situations.. :) they're my source of energy actually.. haha.. i'm so greatful and glad to have them in my life.. :) and for whatever reasons you need to call me at night to rant and ramble ah.. you HAVE to call me FIRST. okay? hahas..

haha.. my goodness, what a testimonial.. i still have a little bit more to go till i'm done..

my friends in school.. the classmates, the seniors, the various people around in school.. well, actually, I wanna tell my sinister trio.. you two ROCK man.. without you two, i'd be long gone dead, buried in my coffin, six feet under with the books and notes piled on top of me.. hahaa.. the guys in class have been nice to me.. only coz i'm rather nice to them.. but then again, I haven't been interacting much in class besides the sinister trio and the two gays.. the rest, it's only sometimes that I add in some sacarstic comment to their lame jokes.. ahhah.. makes others laugh but they go "kaoz.. you idiot.. so evil one.." hahaha....

and Jezzie kor.. my information source when I need help with homework.. whahhs.. my live dictionary.. he's always there to explain difficult terms and make them super super easy for me to understand.. *muacks* you're the best, kor! :)

and then lastly but not in the bit least...
charmaine and michelle.. although you two aren't always there.. you two always put a big smile on my face whenever I chat with you two.. ahha.. char.. remember to put those raspberry lollipops into that vending machine when mich and i are gonna visit you yah.. :P and i want a GRAAAAND tour of your house too!! :) oh man.. this is gonna be so much fun!! hahaha..

ughh... shit i'm running late..
i'll blog tomorrow...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
and haydern dear, remember to do something about that phone... and eat your meals too.. and get more rest and yeah.. the usual ah, you know that usual speech i give you all the time right? :) byeee... miss ya lots..