2004-08-21

Wouldn't it be nice...

yeah, amanda ah... your that song ("wouldn't it be nice blah blah blah blah blah...") is getting to my head.. shit..

hahahs.. don't miss me ah darhling amanda.. :P
oh man.. haha. you just came online.. haha..

anyway...

yeah.. gary had a weird dream last night.. won't bother explaining into the details of it coz it's super ridiculous.. it's a no wonder that he looks like he hates me now and he's not talking to me anytime soon coz of the dream.

Mom had a weird dream too.. everyone's having weird dreams except me.. coz my nightmares do turn true.. and if I do get weird dreams, 70% of the time, they're for real in the end...

Like what happened with me and haydern, I dreamt of it before.. it was a horrible nightmare, that turned real. so terribly real.. no wonder I didn't feel anything much when he told me last night that it's all over. I guess I was kinda prepared for all this shit to happen..

So much for the henna kumaran used on me, yeah?

*shrugs* Oh well, once the anger subsides, it's back to seriousness for me.. hmm... I should vent all this anger in my studies.. that's right.. hahas.. guys are sick creatures.. well, they're jerks.. no offence, but sometimes you fellas say the dumbest, most annoying things ever. It's not like you boys can help it, but anyway.. yeah, guys who do become my boyfriends, and when you do break up with me, if you are gonna break up with me, at least give me some face, and CALL me up rather than to send me a fucking message.

I seriously hate guys at this moment, especially the one being such an asshole. he KNOWS who he is. everyone knows who he is.

Oh, I had a quick chat with Bertram the other night..
I had to tell him like I was ANGELINE.. we took neoprints before..
and he was like "ooooh... yeah, how's it going?"

haha.. that guy is seriously so blur sometimes.
Majin's back online! that guy.. I think he was thrown into jail coz of some drug thing.. anyways, maj's from Canada.. cool guy.. he earns money just by gaming..
he's really nice.. although he smokes and drinks and does drugs like it's nothing..

hmmm...
I think I shall go for that YEP thing.. mom seems okay with it.. go thailand.. and then perhaps I can have some time out for myself..
I'm getting sick of all this drama..
Dunno what haydern is trying to play at. He needs a serious reality check for himself.

haiz...
Sometimes, I can just really scream and hate this entire world.. then again, what's the use of it...
I really blame myself for being such a naive person to believe everything everyone tells me. Maybe I shouldn't trust people anymore.. It's doing me fucking no good.

ugh.. gotta stop with the vulgarities.. i hate to use it.. stupid... clement ah.. you and your foul mouth.. it's getting to me too! hahahs..

ugh... i have 5 tutorials to do... of which it's all math...
and um... I need a PalmTop.. i'll get mom and dad to go to Courts to get a good cheap one for me.. :) hahas.. make gary drool..
but I need one anyway.. I can never keep track of the things that I have to do..

let's see...
I have 1 inorg chem, 2 physical chem, 1 microA lab reports to complete by sunday night.. then that gene mutation thing.. ugh.. and then.. um... 3 microA tutorials, 2 inorg chem tutorials, 1 physical chem tutorial... ugh.. so much homework.. I didn't feel like doing my work the past 2 weeks.. :S gotta slug now..

anyway, off to do my mugging...

Once again, guys are freakos...
maybe I should be lesbian...

I've got my amanda darling anyway.. hahas.. this is sick.

toodles!