2004-08-18

In school... in block Q... at X19....

muahahha.. yet another day being stuck in school doing absolutely
nothing but THIS.

Just ended physical Chemistry lecture.. man, it sucks.. only coz I
know nuts and bolts about what that fella is rambling about into the
microphone. "Kc is relative to so many equations, like Kf and Kr and
...... blah blah blah..." oh man... *dies out of boredom and
confusion*


I'm not sure if html codes are writtable on emails, but what the heck anyway..

I'm sooo bored.. hmm... 4 hours of free time.. i'm sooo going to the
library to study later... okay, maybe not study.. hmm revision
perhaps? i dunno... uggghs...

Oh, just last night, I was being disturbed from my sleep by that
terror pet, Terra... she jumped up on to my bed (which is like 3 feet
off the floor) and started stomping her little paws all over my body..
annoying cat.. she even dared to stomp on my face! I think I picked
her up and pushed her to the side of the bed, but she kept sniffing at
my face.. It's soooooo apparent that she wanted me to wake up and play
with her, coz she was struggling to get out of my grasp when I was
forcing her to lay down beside me.. hahah....
I threw her off the bed in the last attempt to get some more sleep..
she mewed her little heart out for a while before she scampered off
into the kitchen 40 seconds later...
hahaha.. she's such a dear.. little... adorable... TERROR.

dad likes calling her "my princess ti-air-ra" haha.. mom started
calling her that soon after too.. :P lol..
I call her my "little ACT CUTE terror" and she actually responds to that name..
it's fun playing with her, but she was such a trouble this morning..
didn't want to let me get ready for school.. and in the end, when mom
came home, she decided to be the 'angel with devil's horns' and played
a good little kitten..
She decided to bid me good-bye for the day by waving to me at the
front door's gate.. haha.. how cute is she? hahaha...

Hmm... i gotta run now..
This computer needs to be used in like 15 minutes..
will blog more when i get home tonight..
I have to teach the ah pehs and the ah sohs how to use computers
later... "this is the mouse.. no, don't hit it.. it's just a term to
that... thing you're hitting now... this is your screen, click on the
big "E" you see on your screen using your mouse.. voila.. you're
done!"

........

sheesh!


hahahs..
well, off for now...
toodles! :)