2004-08-18

Sickos....are melvin that BARNEY..

hahas..
okay, i'm home, bored, with lots of homework to do... a frigging crazy dizzy headache.. and i'm sick...

Today, I went to school for TWO lessons only.
one in the morning 8am, and then the last lesson for the day at 1pm..
I wasted soooo much time today..
what with like this quick meeting at LT-M1.. for the GSS.. not Great Singapore Sale.. but the Great Singapore SURF.

OOOHHH!!! the html's DO work after all!!! hahahahs...

Anyway, went for that stupid OBS Sabah thingy.. waited for like an unfair THREE hours, sitting there.. absolutely bored out of my mind, feeling queasy coz i was sick and didn't have any medicine i could eat (only coz i didn't have lunch.. i forgot lunch in the first place) and i was being bullied by that stupid melvin.

Stupid ku ku... keep tickling me.. and annoying me.. he's my OGL during orientation, remember? anyway, he was being such a piss off in his pants today.. annoying fool.. i ended up whacking the shit out of him.. stupid ass...

Bully sick girl like me.. sicko melvin...
he looks like daryl.. acts like daryl too.. sicko... sicko melvin... bully me.. he shall have to PAY for the consequences.. hmmm.. actually he paid for it already.. eternal humiliation for being MB0406's "Barney, the purple dino" muahaahhas...

Then, after we were told to mail ying shya for the interview thing.. (ughs..) i talked to Miss Yvette.. she's the school's councellor.. told her about gary.. she had this "oooh..." look on her face.. hehs.. what's that supposed to mean anyway?

hmmm... in 2 weeks' time, I have to do the presentations for that project on Gene Mutation.. Can't wait to do some presentations! :)
uhm.... what else....

Oh yes, yes... haha.. how can i ever forget...
i'm going down to Gwen gwen's school on this week's saturday.. :) seminar for prospectus schools held there for the girls' there.. yummy deal..
I'll get to see gwen gwen.. :) after like.. what.. 4 months!! hahas...

Then... hmmm...
most likely on the 26th, i'll be going back down to SJC for about 3-4 hours.. ahhas.. going down with Jasmine.. heee... she's my senior.. she used to be the choir president before me.. clare is also in NYP!! muahahahas...she's in SHS.. doing physiotherapy or radiography, not too sure... ahhas..

hmm... well, i'm going down to market my school's course to the girls, make my school look good.. haha.. you know what? Jasmine is still as BLUR as ever!! she's still takes like 4 minutes on average to get something right... (yes, i do count the minutes)

man.... i miss soooooo many people.....
hahah.. i know i won't miss manda.. she calls me every night.. and icq's me most of the time.. muahahs..
my classmates i see them EVERYDAY.. for the past 2 weeks!!! >__<

I miss rica... 2 weeks never see her liao...
I miss char... haven't SEEN her for like 6 months, and not talked to her in 3 days..
I miss mich... haven't SEEN her in like 2 months.. and i just talked to her only an hour ago.. she said she'd come online.. but she's not online... *grumbles* must be the brother..
I miss haydern... haven't finished my little chat with him. HAYDERN, YOU OWE ME A TALK SESSION.. ah, you don't think you can run away hor... i ain't done with having that chat.. we merely ended it early coz you had treatment to go to and i had a meeting..

anyway, yeah... haydern darling, get your line back, okay? Plleeeeeaaaassseee........ haha.. then we can continue on our chat.. i have lots to talk to you about.

um.. haiz..
okay, i gotta run... have homework to do... my mom's screaming at me to stop blogging.. ahaha.. bye everyone...! :)