2004-08-20

RECORDDDD!!!!!

I slept a solid TWELVE hours yesterday!!!!
from 7.30pm all the way till this morning 8.30am!!!

My head was like pounding and it felt soooo heavy so the moment I got home, I blogged, showered and hit the bed...
I skipped dinner, mom woke me up once last night to ask if I wanted to eat..
I was like "noo... go away.. i wanna sleep.."

Even if it was my favourite Campbell's cream of chicken/mushroom with a dropped egg in it.. (it's super yummy!) I still wouldn't wake up to eat it... coz i was simply too tired...

Can you imagine, even after all that 12 hours of non-stop sleeping, I still wanted to stay in bed and have more sleep?
All through today, I wasn't listening in class...was too restless and dead.. ahahs..

Hmm.. I forced myself to eat some stuff in the later part of the afternoon.. as in about 2.30pm, I went to the canteen and bought some stuff to eat... force feeding yet again.. I wasn't even hungry.. in fact I felt very very full...

well, I called dad up to pick me up..

OHHHH!!!! I got short listed for the zebrafish project!!! :D
This is sooooo cool! I have to be in Q.605 on Monday at 2pm...
*gets all excited* clement's gonna be in it too!!! oh man... this is gonna be such a blast!! I can't wait to take care of all those cute 'ickle fishies.. hahaha... maybe I shall take some back and put them in charmaine's shark infested aquarium, yah char? I'll make those zebrafish glow in the dark.. it'll be sooo cool.. hahhaha...

well, i don't know if I ought to go for the 18th September's choir thing at the home of the handicapped elderly..
There's so much to study... I think I won't go for this one time.. i need to pass this CT...

anyway.. yeah.. shan't blog much today...
I wanna go sleep again...
still feeling tired...

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....