2004-08-24

two-seventy-one..

two-seventy-one... thirty more and I'll hit the big three-double-O.

I had lots to say tonight, but I just don't feel like talking much anymore.
Maybe it's the fact that I am, too.. getting depressed... :( it's a bad case..
I'm not into my own world.. but I just feel depressed is all. PMS, most may call it..
I don't think it is. It's more like "I really just feel depressed"

it's hard to describe it. I feel sad for some reasons that I just don't feel like talking about it..
Maybe I will talk about it, but not right this second.

Anyway, I still find Haydern's case very puzzling. Makes me just frown soooo much, just soo much.. I'm worried for him now..(I'm slow sometimes, you really can't blame me) haiz... I just don't get it.. Jezz, question to ask.. Is there such a thing as a rare condition in b-Thal Major? that it shows at a later age? it's impossible, isn't it not? it's either you have b-Thal Major or you don't. if you DO have it, you die at 10.. not 26... or 32.. or 45...
that's not how b-Thal Major works.. i'm just soooo confused and puzzled now.

Nevermind, that aside..
I'm most prolly in for OBS Sabah.. people at the Student Affairs Office(SAO) ask weird questions.. I do hope melvin doesn't get into OBS Sabah... i'm telling you, my life will be a living hell if he DOES get into it.. :S

I'm also in for a rough ride with the people at SAO..seriously, what do they think of us SCL students?!?! piling me up for event after event, commitment after commitment. They're a bunch of crazy lunatics, those at the SAO...

I'm also in with the Zebrafish project. That one, I will FORCE myself to sit through it for the next three years. It will be worth it. I will have something of prestige to my name for once. And it's something to do with studies, not the non-curricular section.. And I get to kill zebrafish...



I'm heading down this bottomless pit of darkness.. who's here to save me?
I'm so loaded with everyone's problems.. maybe I seem the type who can give a listening ear, that's why many have been coming to me and pouring and venting all their anger and woes onto me.. It's not everyone's that doing that, but then again, it's not that no one's not doing it either, if you get what I mean..

haha.. I don't know, blogging is my way of venting.. When I find that I've complained too much to others, I just vent it out here.. it helps most of the time, but other times, I just keep complaining till my friends tell me to shut up..

haiz.. dunno lah..

Normal days, I'd be jumping about in joy with having a chance to go OBS Sabah, being one of the 16 out of 70 applicants chosen to be part of the zebrafish project.. being viewed as a super student who is all-rounded in everything.. it's nice to know that TECHNICALLY, everything is flowing smoothly. Like what I've told myself time and over again, "Can I cope with this, eventually?"

I really hope that all will be fine for me.. This is my time of my life.. I can't let everything get in my way, screw me out fuck-senseless, just to leave me in shambles and a wreck after this course.

I hope my sense of direction and my judgement will be good. I just really do hope and pray that Haydern will find himself a suitable donar soon. :( I find his case a really really heart-breaking one, whether I know him personally or not..



ALLLLL THIS SHIT ASIDE...
ugh.. so much sadness.. i'm soooo frustrated by it all now..
anyway...
I've been having a headache that's been going on for like 5 days already..
Granted, I haven't had my supplements in like a month or so.. I HATE DOM.. as in that tonic liquor.. it's horrid stuff...
But anyway.. I slept for 12 hours the other day.. well, I think i shall go sleep now too.. i feel tired. and my head hurts loads.. haiz....


well, good night..
toodles..