2004-08-23

Guys and their prides...

This is a record breaking entry.. I took.. 10 hours typing this out... will explain later. first, read this:


QUESTION!!!!


What's up with guys and their never-ending PRIDE?


I just realised haydern's got lots of it.. he tried being noble, now he's playing the mean one in last attempt to get me away. Successfully too, I might add.. Still, I really hate watching him rot away like this..

You may not love me anymore, fabio.. and although I may say so many times that I hate you so much for what you've done to me.. I still bring myself to forgive you.. You're the only guy, only PERSON in fact whom I've forgiven for too many times.. (remember the Sharon incident? compare her's to yours..) haiz.. the things we do for the ones we care are simply overwhelming sometimes. haydern's lucky he's not female.. (thank gods for that!) i'm no lesbian, so I tend to be harsher towards the girls sometimes.. especially those who think they can over rule me.. like that sharon.. okay, straying off topic now.. anyway..

My point is.. I don't know if what you said is for real or not.. coz with everything that's happened and been happening.. I don't know who to trust now.. I'm equally as lost on this rocky path of mine as you are on yours.. it's both equally rocky if you want to compare our lives now..

I know it'll come to the day when he steps off that road with a final good bye and bows off the stage the way he always does.. The day when I said I wouldn't cry but deep down I know I would.. Hopefully that day doesn't arrive too soon.. I don't know if I'm well prepared for it or not.. maybe i'll be too numbed by then, who knows?

Char's right this time, yes, I still do care for him.. painful, harsh reality of it yeah?

hmmm... i won't say much of it, just that I still pray for him everyday that he gets better as the days goes by and he'll get a donar soon...

Oh man, speaking of donating blood.. Can't donate blood no more!!! :( There's GSS on 5th Sept too... ughs.. sorz WeiSheng, can't go liao..

And speaking of WeiSheng.. he's one great person. haha.. no doubt way older than me.. that makes him more mature.. he gives great advice too you know? hahaha.. gives out wake up calls to me.. thought-provoking things to think about... thanks yah..

I know I type out alot the past few weeks, do bear with me.. :) poor jezz.. if you need a summary of what's happening, just ask me.. kk? I can't wait for jezzie to come back in december!! :D my movie kaki's coming home soon.. muahaha... then he can teach me more stuff that he's learnt in school too.. oh man, this will be so cool.. but hopefully jezzie doesn't go back to Adelaide too soon.. I miss you leh, jezzie kor.. no one to whine to... :(

well... Oh yea.. I'm being short-listed to join the zebrafish project in school.. :)
but I wasn't told to go for an interview for SCL School Club.. :( OI!!! This sucks okay.. how come Nad gets to join school club with out even being picked in the first place? :S no fair.. but I guess it's only for the better...
:D who knows, I get to be OGL.. awright.. that'll rawk my world man.. get to sabotage nad like that.. muahahah...

Besides, it's true that I'm not in my right frame of mind to joing SCL School Club.. too many commitments in school is a bad thing..

shit talking about school.. i have that stupid report STILL incomplete!! *groans* this is becoming a chore..

MOM.. DAD.. I NEED A PDA, okay? :) please please please buy me a PDA... a good one with colour.. hahah.. and it can plan and store all the shit that I have and need to complete with looooooots of memory space.. and it's got a nice big calender system... okie? :D oh and god, if you're listening, please please please convince my mom and dad to get that PDA for me.. muahaha..

okay, fat hope, in my dreams that god ever reads anything off the net.. hahahahahaha.. it's like talking to a blank wall with so much hopes filled in me..

Amanda said she'd spare me a PDA if I wanted it.. but I don't want to seem like i'm greedy, so i'm not taking it, k Amanda? haha.. I just hate taking people's things just coz i think i need one and there's one available for me... maybe if i don't get a PDA by end of september, you can give that unused one to me for my birthday.. saves you so much money.. and i'll buy you that hot pink pig for your 18th birthday.. hahaha.. actually I was thinking of buying it for ya anyway.. :P that's if it's still on sale, yah?

hmmm since we're on the topic of gifts.... *sly grin* I might as well type out my wish list...

you'll find a replica on the side bar yeah? :D

- webcam
- digicam (i'm saving up on this one)
- that PDA
- gummy bears (gimmy.. you know what to do)
- money (heh.. donations, anyone?)
- CD player (j/k)
- soft toys!!! (IT'S A MUST!)
- BAGS (that's to my best friends rica n debra)
- a new up-to-date handphone j/k)
- CDs (that's to gary)
- companions to the blood centre! (let's go donate blood!!)
- a dinner treat
- a biiiiiiig cake!! :D (i get a small one every year)
- or maybe 3 small cakes with 3 celebrations?
- more soft toys!!

Speaking of soft toys.. i shall steal debra's cam for a night one of these days and show you how my toy monkey looks like.. i call him 'dumbass' only coz he's gary's b-day present.. as in his friends gave it to him for his b-day 2 years ago.. so yea.. ahah.. dumbass is a very good monkey.. he takes my awful dreams away and comforts me all the time.. :) i love my 'dumbass'..

hmmm.... so, you all... should know what to get for me ah.. ;)

99% of the time, I know I won't get them gifts, but no harm telling you what I want right? ;)

BUT!!!!!
Junie, you owe me my presents from last year till now... i want that Clay Aiken CD.. and then the soft toy.. and then.. hmm.. buy me an extra soft toy for this year's b-day? :) hehe.. thank yoooou!!!


Anyway, it's like 11.45pm now.. I was trying to get my reports done.. i'm only half done with them...
none the less.. something WeiSheng just passed to me.. hah.. hmm.. it's supposedly a chain letter, I've sent to over DOZENS of people.. but i think this is worth reading.. maybe not, but it's rather interesting anway...

Here are 25 reasons why guys like girls:

1.
They will always smell good even if its just shampoo.

2.
The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.

3.
How cute they look when they sleep.

4.
The ease in which they fit into our arms.

5.
The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.

6.
How cute they are when they eat.

7.
The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.

8.
Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.

9.
The way they look good no matter what they wear.

10.
The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful thing on this earth.

11.
How cute they are when they argue.

12.
The way her hand always finds yours.

13.
The way they smile.

14.
The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight..

15.
The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later....

16.
The way they kiss when you do something nice for them.

17.
The way they kiss you when you say "I love you"...

18.
Actually ...
just the way they kiss you...

19.
The way they fall into your arms when they cry..

20.
Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.

21.
The way they hit you and expect it to hurt..

22.
Then the way they apologize when it does hurt.
(even though we don't admit it)!

23.
The way they say "I miss you"..

24.
The way you miss them.

25.
The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore.....

Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them ... it matters not.
Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world.. they become everything to you.
When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound..
you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart.

We love them for a million reasons, No paper would do it justice.
It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
A feeling.
Only felt.


hmm.. yeah, guess that's true...
ahhh yes... we were talking about my dear dear jonathon!! ^__^ he's online now! :D how blessed I am.. I miss that guy soooo much.. ahhaha.. I can't wait to get to sydney to see him when I grad out of NYP.. hee...

hmmm i just realised.. haydern's name on my wrist is fading away! Yes!! hahaha.. i agree with mom, the whole thing looks hideous... hmm..

well, I gotta get going.. need to complete that e-prac for the bench by tomorrow.. i mean in a few minutes.. hahs...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
toodles! :) [it's like 0045hrs now.. so yeah..]