2004-08-22

how... how... ughs..

How do I tell my parents?
How do I tell my mom... that i'm no longer with him? hmmm... that's a hurdle to jump...

I shall tell it to her on tuesday, maybe...

How do I tell my mom... that I'm not feeling well?
it's so hard to describe to her the pain that's going on in my head..
I'm not even sure if it's caused by that ulcer in my gum...
All I know that it hurts and hurts and hurts, I can cry my heart out on it like someone close just died, but I can't coz if I did cry, it'll hurt even more up in my head..

I can only point out to her that my head fucking hurts like hell.. but I can't describe it to her... it's neither piercing or what.. it's like overwhelming..

Everyone's starting their revisions, but with this pain, I can't even do anything except lie in bed and rot rot and rot some more...

Mom knows there's more to it than just me being in pain with that head of mine... hmmm... well, it's time to get over him.. and although he still has a place in my heart, I guess I have to start building up that wall that I did a year ago.. guys really suck.. especially those who love stalking me for no reason.. *shudders*

I had such a scare this morning.. for no rhyme or reason, this old penpal of mine sms-ed me. Gins told me earlier on last year that this same fella called me a weirdo. Of obvious reasons that I was a full nerd and I loved to annoy people back then. I was pissed, so I deleted him off. It's only natural to do that. I think I shall do the same this time round. He freaks me out.

Mom just commented that I looked really pale.. should I even begin to worry?
I don't know, like I told Jezz.. maybe I just don't care.. tell me the worst things a person can ever have, and I'd still smile my day away, that's if I have the correct dosage of crazy people around me to cheer me up..

Either way, feeling really yucky now.. feel like puking due to the panadol mom just gave me about close to an hour ago.. I have yet to finish my homework.. now, this is worrying..

I can't wait to get my glasses this coming saturday.. :)
blah, sorz mich, I can't stop all this vulgarity thing.. hah.. trying hard, hopefully my hard work pays off.. mild ones like "shit" still turn up in my speech, but I'm sure that can be forgiven. 'shit' isn't an offensive word in singapore anyway. it's just an exclaimatory term.

I want my PDA and a couple of CDs.. the Maroon 5 CD.. that Avril Lavigne one.. yep yep.. I still don't like the chinese ones.. I just don't understand the language.. (I don't understand french either, but i'm getting there)

This week's Unconscious Mutterings:

Olympics :: Chariots of Fire
Wicked :: thoughts
Intoxicating :: smile
Radical :: surf dudes
Misinformed :: judgement
Triplets :: tom, dick and harry
Coronation :: huh?
Asimov :: what the hell is that?
Contemporary :: dance
1 :: the champion of champions!

i'm logging out for a while.. work awaits!!