2004-08-29

oh man.. what a day!

I reached NYP at 9.30am exact... only to realise that they're having GSS this week.. but it's not my duty.. I walked into block Q's lift lobby...
and ewwwwwwwwww......... I saw William Hung lookalike. (I don't like him, he gives me big creeps) He blushes like some beetroot, and he wanted to know me previously. I'm telling you, I'm staying 30-feet away from him. Never even getting an inch from 30-feet closer to him. ick. he's yucky. If there was a celebrity lookalike contest, he'd win the william hung section. trust me when I say that.

Allison, PS, do shut up about teasing me on that annoying idiot (that lookalike) HE IS YUCCCCK!!!!!! *goosebumps pops up*

Anyway, I went up, did my microbio follow-up experiment for Thursday's experiment.. rather fun.. hmm.. went down to speak to Weiping for a moment with PS..

Then PS and I made our way down to the library, where PS left me there and went to the sports complex for band camp.. I had a study session with weisheng.. on physical chem.. thanks dude.. hahs.. finally understood that damn module..

Amanda called a little later, told me about the Comex 2004.. it's a GREAT lobang, thanks lynz! :) I studied a little more after that..
and then, Dad came to pick me up from school.. and we all headed down to suntec city mall..
it was soooooooooo crowded there..!

Well, I managed to buy my pocket pc.. :D it's amazing.. I'll need to add in a few songs, and some other stuff, and i'm done with the pocket pc...
just need to get my casing for it too. They didn't give me any carrying pouch..

Anyway, went back to school after having a little something at Han's..
met kumaran and ian for dinner.. we walked over to the coffeeshop opposite school.. had a quick dinner.. wasn't feeling really great.. :S my head kept spinning 'bout in circles..

hmm... after dinner, we went back to Block A to meet ally and ps.. to get ian's ticket..

The musical was... well.. um... yeah.. it was, ... yeah. well, it was not as good as i expected it to be.. rather much of a disappointment..

well, after the musical ended, the girls went to give roses to the band peeps.. kumaran and ian went home.. I stayed back, waited for dad to get me home..
ps and ally and i were playing in the auditorium.. :P it was fun! ahahaa.. PS knocked my new glasses off my face by slapping my head.. it was pain.. i was soooo disoriented for a while there.. took me about 30 seconds to realise why my vision blurred and my nose hurt a little.. haha.. it's okay PS, i'm totally A-okay now..

Got back home.. and I played with my new pocket pc for like 3 hours, customising it to my liking, putting in some contacts, adding in all the important days and events..
took me like 4 hours to get only half done, i'll continue the rest tomorrow..

hmmm.... had an upsetting chat with tristen. not gonna talk about it.. i'm so fed up right now.. don't think i'll sleep till 2.30 coz i'm still angry at that stupid chat. she just HAD to bring up that topic tonight again. like whatever.

oh, dan tried talking to me this morning.. I didn't try explaining myself. I mean, he doesn't even tell me anything at all. why should I even tell him any of my problems? i don't think that's how friedship goes about. it's useless that I have to do the input of stuff all the time.

Anyway.. gotta go...
toodles..