2004-08-27

maybe I should take up immunology with heamatology...
ughs... (it's meant for me to know, for you to find out..or maybe never find out.)


I'm so tired today... only coz, yeah, i'm exhausted. it's the end of the week.
But I still have school tomorrow... *yawns*
I should have taken Law School instead. It'd have been so much easier than MB.. coz language and reading and solving problems are my daily life.. but nevermind, I shall perservere in my field, and try my best in it..

Drinking DOM tonic as I'm having my dinner.. muahahas.. what a combination.. it's mee goreng and chicken nuggets tonight.. :)

Oh, can't wait for next tuesday, I'll be going to NTU with Weiping.. nicee... go see how a bunch of horny zebrafish mate.. lol

Lynz, i'm worried about you.. we'll have to confirm those results on monday yah.. when you know the results, do tell me..

Today was a drag.. but I forgot all my problems in French class.. Mr Mallard has been nice.. he likes CLEMENT and TIMOTHY!!! muahahaha.. makes ally and I wonder if he's actually a bi-sexual guy.. hmmmmmm..... lol
anyway, French was fun today, ally and I were hauled out to do role play.. it was.. well.. kinda interesting.. Mr Mallard make LOTS of mistakes in our 'lunch' order. Ally ordered SIX escargots, but he gave TWELVE. I ordered café crémme, he gave me thé.. Ally wanted limonade, he gave her biéré... -___-||
We paid 18.50 euros in the end.. rather cheap for a lunch for two.. :)

After French, ally followed me to Kovan to get my new tinted glasses.. she was soooooo envious of my new specs.. okay, not quite, but still she was rather envious that it's a cross between Eric's and Ian's.. lol.. and it's got my own touch to it too, so my glasses are fuck-unique.. okay, it's simple and ordinary as ever though.. *grumbles*

Shown mom my glasses before she rushed out the front doors to a teacher's day dinner.. she was pleased with them.. ^__^

I wanna eat instant noodles instead of this huge plate of home-made mee goreng.. not that it's not nice.. it's just not hot... and there's no soup.. :(
ahh well.. maybe laters..

hmmm...I haven't told majin about the zebrafish thing.. wait till I tell him.. he'll call me sick. :P but then, he's a annoying gross one, fancy him calling me a murderer.. that'll be new..

hold on, time for me to down the rest of my alcoholic tonic.. yummy stuff... see char, i'm taking my supplements.. forced to take it some more... :S it's so hot and fiery.. yuck.. okay, i like the warmth of it.. but it's burning.. :(

brb.. will post later..
casper's on TV.. :)