2004-08-26

Desktop Confessional...

You get Dashboard Confessionals, here I am, a deskstop confessional...
I confess to this desktop of mine when I view the need to be...

I am OVERLOADED with work for once..

Yes, I have finally reached my maximum limit.. whahas... okay, maybe not maximum..
but anyway, let me just briefly list out the numerous things I have to do. (it may not seem alot to many, but it's like 70% filled in my jobs' list capacity..):

- Studying. (for the common tests in 10 days time.) shit, i'm dead meat.
- Zebrafish programme. (twice a week, an hour or more per session)
- NYP Pals (nothing much atm, but when there's stuff, it's hectic)
- Assisi's Children's Hospice (i have to call Geraldine Tan up soon)
- OBS Sabah (training is needed for this) -->provided i get chosen
- SCL Club (only TENTATIVE. heaven knows if lionel put me in for it)
- Taking care of Gary
- NYAA (assisi, obs and scl club comes under this)
- HOMEWORK!!! (3 reports/week, 5 tutorials/week too)
- gene mutation report.
- being a good friend (by not being a whinner/complainer too much, being there for others)


heh.. so much to do.. so little time given..
i'm so tired.. haiz.. i'm going to sleep now...
oh wait.. got french ta do... ughs... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees...