2004-08-29

head hurts. head hurts.

my head has a beat pounding like the conga drums..
and damn, does it hurt... i thought of sleeping at 8.30... nearly got to sleep but lynz called.. we chatted for about 30 minutes I think..

I was like so ...... by then.. seh already..

Watched abit of LoTR: part 2..
then here I am, trying to deal with this stupid headache once again..
everytime, it's at a different part of the head. what's that supposed to mean?

Anyway, think I won't be going for tomorrow's study group.. i dunno.. can't make up my mind about it.. i'll prolly turn up at 11.30 I guess.. i need to catch up on my sleep. i'm looking dead at the moment..

hmm.. oh yeah, lynz didn't buy that pocket pc in the end.. coz she reasoned out that she'd got COUNTLESS palms, COUNTLESS laptops, and yeah.. it's useless having a pocket pc... (now, does that satisfy you, lynz? ;P)

oh man, i can't take this pain anymore.. i gotta go sleep.. byeee...