2004-09-18

urgh...

*yaaaaawn*
Mood: sleepy

Well, here I am, Blogging my damn life away.
This morning, I woke up... just 10 minutes ago.
bwahahhas.. 10 minutes ago I was still in bed, tossing about, figuring whether I ought to stay in bed for another 30 minutes or whether I should get up after lying in that bed awake for 2 hours already..

So anyway, the latter reason won. I hate doing nothing, like absolutely nothing. hahs.. Besides, I gotta get into town at 11am and meet up with Kumaran and get those 70 pieces of survey sheets done.

You know, time passes so darn fast. hahs.. I know I've been saying that for quite some time. I guess I have to throw away my mentality of thinking everything's too fast. I'd work better that way.

Hmmm.. it's not thinking that everything will have it's own sweet time and all that you know, it's more like, putting myself in a faster mode such that everything seems slow. yeah.. :) it works for me.

In any case, I was disturbed by Terra last night. She thought I wanted to play with her, either that, or she wanted to sleep on the bed with me.. hahahs... she's a companion I'm definitely keeping for life. =)

la la la la la la..... ahhahahs...
oh man, i'm getting crappy. I don't feel like doing reports. I think for once, I shan't do the normal reports.
I shall write out those reports.. personally. haha.. gives an enhanced personal touch to it, doesn't it? lol..
okay, I'm just kidding. But that thought seems rather nice. bwahahs..

I love Mr New Jen Yan. (maybe not, he gave me a D afterall) he goes like a motormouth in his lectures.. hahahs..
Mr Ong CM sucks, I think. He's so... girlish. okay, not girlish. he's got this "Feminine Touch" as how PS would put it. yup. Feminine touch. hahaha!
But anyway, C for physical chem..

shucks, I gotta do better if I'm aiming for those Australian univeristies. I just read their requirements. They want a B-average.
Oh man, that's really it. I shall not come online for very much from now on, no MSN, more studying, less net life, hmm.. less outings, more muggings at home. *nods*

I've basically got my schedule covered already. Rica, Debra, you should know how my schedule runs right? it's the same as the past two years when we chiong-ed for the year-ends. aights?


Okay, the weekly shit that I do... *smiles*

The Thursday Threesomes:

::Girl Scout Cookies::
Thanks to lulu for this week's T3

Onesome: Girl- Girls' (or boys') Night Out- Do you ever just feel the need to drop everything and go hang out with your pals? What do you all do when you go out? Something "wild" like partying at the bar, or something as "mild" as just hanging out at a coffee shop and discussing the latest books you've read? Or do you head over to a pal's house to watch the big game?

Yeah, I do that sometimes, I call up my two best friends, bra and rice.. we head on over to town, find a nice cozy little fast food joint, plop into a cushioned booth and talk over a milkshake and some food for close to 3 hours? =)


Twosome: Scout- Were you ever a scout as a kid? Which branch? Did you join willingly or was it something you did because everyone else was or your parents thought it would be "good for you?"

Nope. my mom wanted me to join the brownies group, but I firmly put my foot down that it would be a waste of my time. So, I joined the swim team and the basketball team instead.

Threesome: Cookies- What's your favorite kind of cookie? What's the strangest cookie you've ever had or heard of but been too afraid to try? And do you buy Girl Scout cookies? Which ones?

Famous Amos pecan and chocolate chip cookies! They're my favourite favourite ones! oh, those wasabi cookies.. yucky... ew.. hahahs.. i'm never gonna try those..
Oh! yea!! I buy those!! coz Serene's (buttocks #2) a girl scout!! *grins* The do really great and standard cookies! I love those.. :)


Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
How are you today?
I'm fine thanks. Fine as I can be for the moment. and you?

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Stuff on Animal Planet, Dicovery Channel (esp those ER stuff), and Discovery Travel's Lonely Planet and those cook shows.. so cool!

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced?
um, a really bad monsoon season years ago.. lightning passed through my apartment.. luckily we didn't get fried, but there was a burnt spot on the floor, easily wiped away though! =) oh yeah, the apartment was flooded.. coz the rain was kinda seeping in. (we were staying on the top floor, still are)

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Australia, with bestest bestest friend jonathan... miss that guy.. haydern's around the place too, so I don't mind.. lol..

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
T-shirt, shorts... it's soooo not me to put on proper PJ's to bed. it's just too.... caucasianised.. if you get what I mean.


Okay, I'm outta here..
Or I'm gonna be late for my meeting with Kumaran. He gets upset when I'm not on time all the time.. hahas..

Toodles everyone! I shall update a short one tonight.. (: