2004-10-19

Banish the donkeys!

Good morning, one and all!
Mood: tired

Yeah, I think I hit that 'exhausted' week once more.
I'll sleep at 11.30 at night, wake up at 8 or 9, that kinda thing..

Naw... see, you have an early riser me here, typing out this blog entry when, really, I'm supposed to be busy studying for mirobiology..

I'm a sicko for that.. bwhahahs.. oh well...

I was reading through the IB Revision notes. They do stuff related to what I'm doing now, no wonder they don't have to go through Year 1 and 2 of the normal diplomas.. They just zoom straight into Foundation Year and into the Masters' if they're good. (like Haydern and Stanley)

Anyway, before I go back studying, just wishing all of you a 'Good morning'.. (coz I'm bored, and I don't feel like studying anyway.)

I should really just kick back once my exams are over..
Maybe I'll stop blogging for the next 2 weeks. (it'll be worth a shot)
Nah, you all know I can't stop blogging. It's become an addiction to me. (bad one too)

So, we'll just have to make me kill that habit, right? hahs...
okay, I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'll update tonight, once I'm done studying 3/4 of my physical chemistry. (That's if I can even manage to comprehend what the lecture notes says)


So yeah, toodles for now..

hope you guys have a great day ahead! I know mine won't be great.
Just some instinct I'm getting. It ain't a good vibe. :(