2004-10-19

So....

....
Mood: quiet


No mood to talk today.. it's just.. well, when one feels mute, they don't talk or do anything. yeah..

But anyway, feeling a little sick..
So, don't feel like talking. Or blogging.. hmm.. okay, maybe blog a little..
not too much.

Anyway, I stuck my arse in the library for 4 solid hours reviewing and going through my laboratory manual for Microbiology today.. what a nightmare..

We had to do Gram Staining.
And for the record, Jezzie, it's always Staphylococcus aureus, NEVER Streptococcus aureus.. No such thing as Streptococcus aureus..

Yeah, so I gave 33 marks back to the examinors..
23 marks for question 4, and 10 marks for the streak plate technique. I made this HUGE cut into the agar.. brraarhhh... so angry with myself..

Tomorrow's paper is Physical Chemistry Practicals. Definitely failing that too... I hate practicals..
I should take up Bioinformatics.. Do up the websites, and the software.. then sell my products.. heh.. bio-enterprising.. coolios. I'll outsource the data stuff..


Anyway, yeah.. phys chem will be a killer too...
I wonder why they set the papers so tough..


Dammit, can't look at stuff in this direction man.. I'll die sooner if I did that. hahas.. I must work harder. They set hard papers to give a good standard.. and challenge.. brain teasers, I guess.


Hmmm... well, nothing much I can talk about today.
Other than the fact that I pretty much went anti-social today.. hahs.. it's good being anti-social.. tomorrow I'll find a place at the North Wing level 4 in the library.

There's alot of french homework to do today. Mallard was nice to us.. thank gawds.
Righto.. Physical Chem, here I come. Where're those IB notes....


Toodles kids.
BEHAVE yourselves alright? that's specially going out to Gwen and Joyce..
Quit fighting already.. and stop throwing phones at each other's head.. it'll do the both of you no good..