2006-04-18

much awaited... oh, hello~!

oh hello there!
this must be our pretty much awaited entry hurh?
*smirk*

this has got to be one of the times i haven't blogged in so long!



anyway, i've been sick for the past few days..
so i haven't been online for much.. not that i miss blogging or coming online really...
there's nothing much to do if i'm not searching for new anime to watch.
I'm devouring them down like how i read books.. =/
INTERESTING books, not textbooks and what not...




so, how has everyone been?
good?
=) that's good..



uhmmm.... well, a piece of news to share with you guys before i run off to go do more work...

This is my thousandth entry on the blog! =)
well, this isn't really the way i'd celebrate on getting over that 'thousandth post' thing.. but i thought, blogging what i usually blog about is what my blog's about...

there really isn't much to read in my blog besides the usual happenings around in school, at home, out with my buddies..

anyway, to my blog:
happy thousandth entry!
heh.






Well, since i'm in school... might as well...
school's been boring.. hectic only for a few minutes before i get long breaks like these doing nothing.
at times like this, I love my laptop so SO much. =)
it kills my boredom ever so readily!



heh.. actually i DO have lots of work to do right now... (yes, i'm getting on to it, i'm getting!)

so i think i'll just end this really mundane 1000th entry and buzzzzzz off..
=)
toodles!