2004-08-31

in NUS...

dammit.. if I said NYP's library was frigging huge.. Wait till you guys see NUS's libraries. (note the plural form)

they're FUCKING FUCKING HUGE!!!!! they're like 3 times BIGGER!!!! they're 3 floors more!! my gawds.. the central library is soooooo huge!!!!

I met up with my senior for the zebrafish project, WeiPing at Clementi MRT today. I got to that frigging place (clementi) an hour earlier. (so much for wakin' up at 7am)
she turned up at 9.10am..

Anyway, we took bus 96 into NUS, and she was rather disappointed in PeiSuan, coz PS was the one who initially asked to go to the Temasek Life Sciences Laboratories.. and she didn't turn up in the end. WeiPing was less than pleased about it.

Well, PS, if you happen to read this, please please please... try to put in a little bit more effort for this programme.. weiping told me that as newly made friends, we don't know her well, she could very well just tell the professors who are the trusted and committed ones and who're not.. and who can get involved in other projects in the future.. that kinda thing.. i do hope you really put some more sincerity and commitment to this project.. :( i really don't want to see you cry at the end of it when in the future, the teachers don't send you on good projects or attachments.. so please... i'm begging you, put in abit more effort, k?

i was so worried weiping would kick ps out.. but lucky for all of us, weiping said she'd give lots of chances... i just hope ps uses this as her last chance and puts in more effort.. coz i can see weiping trying very hard not to lose her cool..

Anyway, as I was saying, NUS is SOOOOOO huge!!!! NO ONE walks about the entire campus. They use the shuttle bus, or they drive, cycle, go on their bikes... it's such a clean and wonderful place!!

but the people inside... sheesh.. so stuck up.. okay, not really stuck up.. there was this really cool looking dude who helped me open up the door from the inside coz i didn't know how to open it, and i was stuck outside.. nice fella.. bless him! :)

hmm... well, when we got back to NYP.. i suddenly found the school friggingly small.. hahas.. anyway, I was really displeased with my progress today.. it was pathetic, 20 in an hour!! nevermind, I shall do 30 tomorrow when I get in at 9.30am.. ;)

hmm.. nothing much going on tomorrow.. so bored... every thing's a fixed routine.. perhaps I should start with that assisi hospice thing next week.. hahas.. okays, will go for an interview soon.. ^__^

okay, I think I'll go out with my parents for a while.. then when i get home.. it's studying thru the night...